13-Revenge

Athena pov

It's 10 minutes had past and ochobot keep on his effort to pulling me from my bed.yup cause tok abah asked me to help him at the stall. At the first I thought I wanted to pretend that I'm forget about this.but it didn't work. I finally gave up. I get up with a glared.

"Umm.. Tok abah asked me to wake you up.. Don't forget to go to his stall.. Bye bye" he said and quickly flew away. I sighed and go to my bathroom.

"Ughh.. They've ruined my holiday. " I said as I slamed the door in anger.

30 minutes later I get out from my bathroom wearing a long sleeves and unbutton  shirt and a pair of jeans and as usual phone always first I took it and went downstairs. I saw boboiboy are waiting for me.

"What took you so long? " boboiboy glanced to his watch. I shrugged ."it's just 40 minutes. Why don't you just go? " I asked as we went out.

"I just afraid you might lost. I've once been chased by a dog so I afraid it might chase you too. " he said gave me a smirk as he took a step to tok abah's kokotiam.

"Tsk Shit." I said under my breath in annoyance and followed him from back.

At tok abah's kokotiam

"Athena can you please help me" tok abah asked. I make an innocent face.

"As you can see I'm helping right now tok abah" I said and stop wiping the counter as he chuckles.

"I know I know.. But.. This time I want you to deliver the cocoas while boboiboy and ochobot take care of this stall" he said my eyes widened deliver cocoas seriously?!

"But I don't know what to say! " I give a accused.

"Tok abah's cocoa delivery!" Boboiboy said to my ears and heck from where did he come. "Hmm" I gave him a glared. He smile sheepishly.

"Yup like that" tok abah pointed to boboiboy. I sigh.

"Ok here's the cocoas and here's the map" tok abah handed me a map and a box of cocoa. I mean it's a box full of cocoa and it's heavy.

"Ok you can go now and for you two I need to go to my friend's house take care of this stall ok" tok abah said to boboiboy and ochobot both of them nodded. I sigh and walk away.

Normal pov

"Ok.. First house pak cik mat's house" Athena said to herself as she lift up the map.

"Hmm is this his house? " she asked as she observed the house. She took a breath then rang the bell.

"Umm Assalamualaikum " she greeted. She heard a footstep then some voice greeted back.
"Who's there? "

"Umm tok abah's cocoa delivery" Athena said as she lift up two cocoa cans. He open the door.

"Ohh thank you thank you.. But I think I never see you before. " he frowned. Athena smile sheepishly as she nodded.

"Yup. I'm tok abah's grandaughter.. Athena" she said with a smile.

"Ohh ok.. Anyway thank you athena. Here's the tips" he gave athena a money. She count it and notice something.

"Umm sir it's just RM5" She returned back RM2 to him but he refused.

"This tips is for you. Welcome to Pulau Rintis " he said. Athena gave a smile.

"Thank you sir.. Umm I gotta go" she pointed out.

"Ohh ok sure. Be careful ok" she nodded and walk away. She look at the money.