Now Do You Believe Me

Simon's POV

Josh: "He actually believed you? Even now after all this time. He still believes you meant it?"

I had been sitting in the kitchen with Josh waiting for Vikk to finish up the video he was doing before we all left to meet up with the Americans and Lachlan...And Rob I guess but same continent.

Simon: "Yeah. He's fucking hopeless it was a question. Why doesn't he realise that?"

Josh: "Because he's hopeless."

Vikk: "What's this for?"

Josh: "Preston still thinks Simon was serious about his Q and A."

Vikk: "What the one where you said you would kill him?"

Simon: "Yeah. It's ridiculous."

Vikk: "I've told him numerous times you were joking."

Simon: "Well he still doesn't get the idea."

I had been talking to Preston regularly. Trying to get him to understand that it was just a fucking joke. That I don't really hate him or have any strong feelings against him. He's a really nice guy. I don't get why he would think I hate him though. I haven't given any hints to that at all.

Vikk: "Alright well remember we are all going out to dinner tonight so play nice."

Vikk said this with a wink in my direction. I knew he was joking but at the same time It kind of hurt a little. I actually wanted to be friends with these guys. They might love their blocks but I know some of them have been doing other games. Who knows maybe we might do a video all together one day. That would be pretty cool.

Josh: "The other boys are going to meet us their. Do you ever get the feeling maybe one day we should get a girl in at any time. I mean aside from the Sausage fest and sexist jokes. It might be good sometime to break up the testosterone."

Simon: "Haven't we already spoken about this?"

Vikk: "Not going to lie. If Freya did videos. Or we got really bored and wanted a girl. We could just ask Jessie."

Simon: "Not going to happen."

Josh: "Ashley?"

Simon: "Shut up."

They knew that annoyed me.Who the fuck cares what happened. It's none of their business.

Vikk: "Well then I want to see my friends so I might head over now. Want me to wait up foryou guys or what's going on?"

Josh: "It will give us something to do?"

Simon: "Fuck it let's go."

Time Skip

We just arrived at the hotel they were all staying at. Well most of them were staying at the hotel. Lachlan was staying with Vikk. I don't know why he was so special but we didn't question it. They got along the best I think.Everyone was ready so we messaged the guys and told them we would wait for them at Nando's. Just something quick and easy for everyone while we all meet up and talk. Something familiar as well. Everyone in the Sidemen got along really well with one of the boys in particular. Josh and Rob, Harry and Jide both got along with Jerome and Mitch. Maybe because both sets of boys were the pranksters or the annoying ones. I don't know. I liked Lachlan. He was cool. Though I'ma little disappointed he was losing his Australian accent. He sounded like an American now. It's kind of sad. Ethan just get's along with everyone. Though I know for a fact that Preston still hates me.