Chapter 3: First Day

I was awake by the sound of my annoying alarm. After I reached it and pressed the button, it became silent. That's what I'm talking about. I took a glance of the clock and it was 06.00.

I groaned loudly and tried to stand up. It was Monday and the first day of school. Honestly, I was a little nervous. Being somewhere new where people don't know you. It was like the first day in boarding school. But luckily, I got Hailey with me so at least I wouldn't be alone at all.

I made my way to the bathroom to shower and brushed my teeth. After doing my business, I walked back to my room with only towel wrapping my body.

I was choosing my outfit for school when I heard the door room next to me was opened and closed again. I guess Brian had woken up.

After dressing up and applied some mascara, I took my bag and took a glance at my watch. It was almost 7. I quickly made my way out of the room and went straight to kitchen to grab something quick to eat. I seriously didn't want to be late on my first day.

"Hey, good morning", Brian greeted me. He was making pancakes and Bacons.

I just nodded, opening the fridge and pour myself a glass of milk.

"First day of college. You must be nervous", he said, placing the last pancake on the plate.

"Not at all", I replied, drinking my whole milk in one sip then grabbed two pancakes with my hand and went to the door.

"That's all you'll eat? We have bacons", he looked at me confused.

"I don't wanna be late", I muttered, opening the door and closed it behind me. I knew it was rude but I didn't care.

I walked to school that day, realized that actually the place was just two blocks away when I took the cab on Saturday.

Hailey texted me that she would meet me at the front door so we could walk togethet to class. Yeah, we had our classes together.

I spotted her beautiful blonde hair was put down to her shoulders. She looked gorgeous as usual. She was talking to a boy. He was attractive with his dirty blonde hair, and quite muscular body.

When I got close to them, they turned their heads to me. The boy smiled widely to me, realizing he had a beautiful green eyes and a dimple on his right cheek. Wow.

"Great, you're here", Hailey grabbed my hand. "Linda, this is Mike. Mike, this is Linda, my best friend", she introduced us.

I smiled sweetly to him and he returned it with his pearly white. He's hot.

"Hi, nice meeting you. I've heard so much about you", he said. I looked at him confused and turned my attention to Hailey who was burning red.

"Well, we met at the dorm after you left on Saturday, his room was across mine.", she explained shyly.

"Oh, nice to meet you too, Mike" I turned to him again. "So, are you going to class with us too?", I asked changing the topic.

"Well, yeah. I had two classes with you guys. Biology and History", he answered as we walked side by side.

"Biology? Well, cool", I said, realized we had Biology that day. "How about we walk together?", I offered.

"I'd love to", he smiled, showing his pearly white.

Hailey grabbed my hand and asked Mike to head first. He looked confused but then nodded.

After he left, Hailey slapped my arm.
"Ow, what's that for?", I said, rubbing my arm.