A Cute Puppy & Jealous Alpha pt.2

Luca POV

I walked back into the living room trailing Sierra's scent. I could also smell that little heathen she brought home mixed with her intoxicating smell.

She was sitting on the couch her back to me. Slowly I crept up closer and closer.

Leaning down to her neck I whispered "Boo."

Sierra yelped and jumped I chuckled at her reaction. She, on the other hand, looked upset.

"Luca! You shouldn't have done that! You could've scared sweet ol' Buba." In a baby voice, she looked at Buba "but you're not scared, are you? You brave darling pup!"

I scrunched my face up "That was so sugary I have diabetes."

She frowned "Oh shut up."

And she resumed playing with that ball of lint. I had too much pride to admit I was jealous of that cotton ball. It wasn't fair. I'm her husband I should be the one who's receiving all that love.

Walking around the couch and sat next to her "Sierra did you want to go to the movies? To see that movie you wanted to see so bad?"

She perked up "You mean the new Ghostbusters with Melissa McCarthy??!!" (A/N: I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!)

I smiled "Yeah that one."

She stood up and hopped up an down excitedly "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Yes! Finally, we can go!"

That little fluff ball ain't got nothing on me.

She picked up the lint ball and twirled in a circle "Oh that'll be so fun won't it Buba? You'll have a grand time."

I stopped smirking "The lint- Ahem the dog is coming along?"

"Of course Luca why wouldn't it?"

Maybe because this a was supposed to be a date between you and me not that bag of fur...

"I'm not sure."

"Silly Luca as usual. We can see a Monday show tomorrow."

Monday-

"Sierra ready to go to the movies now?"

"Oh sorry Luca I want to stay home with Buba, he might get scared watching so I decided to stay home. We can go on a picnic tomorrow."

Tuesday-

"Come on Sierra I had some pack members set up the picnic, Weston told me of this great spot he took Evelyn."

"Sorry, Luca I think it's too dangerous for Buba. Wednesday we can go running in the woods."

Wednesday-

"Let's go, Sierra, it's perfect weather for a run."

"Can't Luca Buba sneezed I have to stay make sure he's ok. Thursday we can go to a lake."

Thursday-

"I'm ready, Sierra come on."

"I don't think we can Luca Buba might drown. Friday lets take a long soothing bath just the two of us."

Friday-

I turned on the bathtub and filled it with lavender bath salts and few pumps of bubble soap. I placed cream colored candles around the bathroom to set the mood. I dimmed the lights and walked into the bedroom. In the closet, I undressed completely and pulled on a robe.

Walking back out into the bedroom I saw a pile of Sierra's clothes near the bathroom door. I licked my lips and headed toward the bath.

In the doorway, I saw Sierra leaning back in the tub smiling seductively.

She whispered in a breathy tone "Won't you join me?"

I smirked and threw my robe off somewhere and crept into the tub towering over her. She smiled her eyes glazed with lust no doubt mine exactly the same.

Leaning down I crashed my lips against hers in a passionate and heated kiss. She moaned and parted her lips. Our tongues swirled together and she lopped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

I moved from her lips to her delicate neck and began placing hot wet kisses up and down. Moving lower again I kissed a trail down the valley of her breasts and stopped to tease them.

Latching my mouth on one of her nipples I sucked on it. Sierra ran her hands through my hair and moaning. I released it and swirled my tongue around the swollen and erect nipple. I moved and repeated the process onto her other breast.

Sierra moved back and looked me in the eye.

She was flushed and extremely turned on "Luca... Please, I need you in me now."

I moved my cock positioned in front of her wet folds. About to push in she pushed me away and kept out of the tub. I scrambled out to see what happened and I saw her holding the lint ball.

"What happened?!" I snarled frowning.

She looked at the fluff ball sympathetically "Buba was whining because he was hungry. Poor baby..."

I crossed my arms "Yeah? Well, I was hungry too, for you!"

"He needed actual food, Luca. We can have a date tomorrow." As she was walking away I heard her mutter "Sex-crazed maniac..."

I clutched my heart dramatically "So this is what's it like to lose all your pride and manliness..!"

Sighing I turned back and started an 'actual' bath.

_________

I sighed and stretched my arms. I rolled over trying to hug Sierra. I felt around and came up short.

I opened my eyes and found pillows and blankets and crushed hopes. Groaning I got up and did my morning routine while cursing that dog.

Walking downstairs I wasn't surprised when I found Sierra playing with that wife stealer. I picked up the newspaper and sat on a chair across from Sierra.

Sierra POV

"Awwww look Luca! It's so cute!" I exclaimed while holding up the new puppy we adopted.

Luca looked over from his chair and grumbled. "Whatever..."

I paid no attention since I was obsessed with the baby Pomeranian. It was jumping around on my lap and licked my hand affectionately.

"Are we going to go?"

My eyes still trained on the puppy I answered "Where?"

Luca crossed his arms "Our date. Tonight?"

"But we have the puppy."

"You rather stay here with that fur ball than me?

"Yeah. It's so cute! So handsome! I love it!"

Luca growled "Love?! Handsome?! Those are my words!"

I looked up laughing "Silly Luca."

The tiny puppy looked at me and barked at Luca. And then began humping my leg. I giggled and was reaching to move it but it was lifted off me already.

Luca stared dead into the tiny pups eyes and snarled "Humping her is not your job bud, it's mine! I'll show you. Come here, Sierra."

I was nervous but stood up to walk to him he was using a commanding voice I couldn't seem to refuse.

Part two

_______________________

If you want a part three but with smut comment and I'll get too it. Here the long awaited part two! Y'all so amazing I love you guys. Enjoy!
-⚜True Potato⚜