Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Harry's test all came back normal. The doctors reiterated how important watching your drinks were at parties before releasing him. I had been staying at Harry's place the last few days. Mainly because I wanted to be close to him, but the constant bickering between Lo and Niall had been driving me mad.

"Harry stop I'm trying to finish this" he was tickling my feet and I was trying to write a paper.

I thew my head back laughing. I was laying on the floor of the living room. While he laid on the couch.

"Well if your feet weren't in my face maybe I would leave them alone" he teased.

He grabbed my ankle and continued.

"Stop stop stop" I kicked at him with my other foot.

"Let's go to bed" he let my foot go.

"Might as well you won't let me finish this paper anyways"

"You have two more days relax" he rolled his eyes.

"Some people don't like to wait until the day it's due to finish" I smiled.

"Hey I'm good. I get all my shit in on time" he defended.

"Yea begging the professor to give you 10 minutes at the start of class is not turning it in on time" I stood up.

"Hey watch it. They love me. I get away with anything" he smirked.

"So confident aren't we?" I laughed.

"How can I not be look at me" he ran long fingers through his curls.

"Oh gag me! You're alright nothing special" I lied trying to keep a
straight face.

"I'm going to choose to ignore your last comment but I would like to take you up on the gagging" he raised an eyebrow.

His statement caught me off guard.
I felt my cheeks heat.

"What do you say we go to my room...I get these clothes off of you and we have that after party that we never made it to?" He placed a kiss on my lips. His hands ran over my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away kissing down my jaw.

"As much as I'd love to I need to shower and go to bed my first class is at 8 tomorrow, and in case you forgot my car is still in the shop"

"Ok one I can take you to school. Two we live 10 min away walking so you won't have to get up until 7:30 and three I'll shower with you"

He scooped me up walking towards the bathroom. I laughed as he sat me on the sink.

"Shower only" I gave him a stern look.

"What why?" he pouted

"Shower only Styles I'm already tired"

"But imagine how good you will sleep after I pin you against the wall and take you from behind?" He raised his brow.

He was looking for a reaction I wasn't going to give him.

"But imagine how good I'll sleep upstairs in my own apartment" I challenged.

"Well I imagine that to be terrible actually with Bobby and Whitney fighting one room over" he teased.

"I'll take my chances" I laughed.

He shook his head laughing.

"Fine just a shower." He turned turning on the water.

"Don't watch me undress Harold"

"Love did you forget I've already seen this beautiful body in all it's glory?" He pulled his shirt over his head.

"Well still close those eyes"

He laughed but complied. I took my shorts off and then my shirt. As I unhooked my bra I heard a whistle. I rolled my eyes turning back to him. He snapped his eyes closed.

"Sneak!" I yelled.

"I don't know what you mean" he blindly felt for the shower curtain.

He only had briefs on.
"I know you are watching me please avert your eyes" he demanded.

I laughed turning around looking back over my shoulder. He glanced at me as he started to remove the last piece of clothing.

"Hey! No peeking!"

I giggled turning around when I heard the curtain being pulled. I finished getting undressed and moved over to the shower. I stepped in behind him.

"Keep your eyes off hulk"

I couldn't help peeking at his butt. I reached out pinching it. He jumped forward as I laughed.

"Hey now hands off your rules not mine" he swatted his hands at me.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone but I need to wash my hair"

He switched places with me in the small shower. I let the water run over my face and hair. I wiped my eyes before grabbing a bottle of shampoo.

"Which one of you use herbal essence?" I tried to refrain from laughing.

"Shut up it makes my hair soft" he defended.

I couldn't hold back I busted out laughing. He was such a man about everything else. Knowing that he used female shampoo was just to good to be true.

"It's not funny! It's makes my hair soft and bouncy" he tried not to laugh.

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

"Ok, ok enough. It's not funny! " he pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?" I laughed attempting to kiss him.

"No I don't want your kisses" he tilted his head back so I couldn't reach his mouth.

"Please I'm sorry I really am" I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter.

He looked down at me, eyes narrowed.

"No you're not" he continued to pout.

"I'm sorry please forgive me for laughing... after all it's your soft bouncy hair that got my attention anyways" I teased.

"I want to kiss you" he stated.

I leaned in but he stopped me.

"Not there.." He smirked.

"Um- I uh-" I stammered. His words setting off a fire within me.

He smiled. Proud that he caused this reaction.

"Maybe later" he breathed.

I nodded still not finding any words. He turned me around taking the shampoo from my hands.

"I'll wash your hair you seem a little..distracted" he teased.

"Shut up Harold" I finally spoke up.

He squeezed the shampoo into my hair. A big glob dripped down my forehead.

"Harry what are you doing?" I touched the top of my head and felt an obnoxious amount of shampoo sliding around.

"Oops...you have a lot of hair!" He laughed.

He tangled his fingers in my hair. I tried helping but he smacked my hands.

"I got this. Wash something else!" He instructed.

I laughed at how focused he was. I grabbed the shampoo bottle squeezing some in my hands. I turned to face him.

"What are you doing?" He stopped rubbing my head.

I reached up rubbing the soap in his wet curls.

"You're washing mine so I'll wash yours" I smiled.

He laughed and continued. After five minutes of lathering both of our heads were covered in soap suds.

"It's in my eyes!" Harry yelled. I was choking with laughter as he tried pushing past me to get to the water.

"No you made me do it! I told you to hold still!" I laughed.

"You are an abusive girlfriend!" He let the water run over his face.
When all the soap was rinsed he let me rise my hair.

"I can wash a few other areas for you.." He ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Stop! We have been in here way to long as it is" I laughed rolling my eyes.

I finished washing my body before grabbing my towel and stepping out. Harry stayed another minute before reaching for his towel. I handed it to him.

He wrapped it around his waste before stepping out.

"I'm cold I'm going to get dressed." He nodded as I slipped out. As I made my way to the bedroom someone knocked on the front door. Harry stepped out of the bathroom.

"Who would that be?" I asked. It was 10 o'clock at night.

"I have no idea I'll get it though." He walked towards the door. I made my way to the room. I pulled out a pair of boy shorts and grabbed his nirvana Tee from the dresser. I climbed into bed and covered up. A few minutes later Harry entered the room.

"Who was it?"

"Uh- it was nobody...nobody was there" he stammered. "Must of knocked on the wrong door" he smiled.

"Oh. Ok..." He looked a little nervous.

He grabbed a pair of black briefs and pulled them up before he climbed into bed.

"My car should be done some time tomorrow" I yawned.

"Ok I can take you to get it" he pulled me close to him.

"Scoot over its hot" I whined.

"No I like being close. Stop whining you know what it does to me." Harry's arm and leg wrapped around me.

"Harry I'm going to sweat in my sleep" I huffed swatting at his leg.

"Oh love your not sweating like you will be if I take you right now" lust hung in his tone.

"You're all talk you know that?" I huffed.

"Excuse me?" He lifted his head looking over my shoulder.

"You always threaten to 'take me' if I don't stop doing something and I continue and you never do anything"
I laughed.

"Hmm interesting observation.." He laid his head back down. "Goodnight love" he sounded suspicious.

"Goodnight...Harold" I closed my eyes. Letting sleep take over.

Harry's POV

I waited until I knew she was sleep. All talk she says? I'll show her. I slowly peeled the blankets back. Revealing her small sleeping frame next to me. She had on my Nirvana shirt. That alone was a turn on. I pulled the hem of it up taking notice of the red boy shorts she wore underneath. I ran my fingers down her outer thigh testing how light of a sleeper she was. She softly moaned at my touch but didn't wake up. I slowly rolled her on to her back before moving between her legs and hovering over her. I took in the sleeping beauty beneath me.

"Charlie Charlie Charlie..you are so beautiful" I whispered.

I know we hadn't been together for long or even known each other that long, but no previous girlfriends had ever made me feel like she does. There was something about her stubbornness at the beginning that pulled me in. Her feistiness once I got her to finally say yes to a date. She was like me. From her style to her cheeky personality. I loved everything about her. Wait did I just admit that I loved her? No way. It's only been a month. You can't love someone that fast...can you? I pushed the thought from my mind. That was one of the affects she had. I always overthink when I'm with her. I use to just go with the flow. I did what I wanted when I wanted. Now that I have Charlie I find myself considering her opinion and feelings on things that don't even include her. Shit I'm doing it again. I just want to make her happy and feel special and she's got me sounding like a sappy idiot in my own thoughts.

I smiled to myself. I placed soft kisses on the visible skin of her lower stomach. She wiggled underneath me, but I placed my hands on her hips holding her still. I kissed down to the top of her panties. Tugging slightly with my teeth on the thin fabric. She groaned when I refused to let her legs close. I grabbed her ankles gently forcing her knees to bend as her feet rested on the sides of me.

"Harry stop..I'm sleeping" She mumbled.

I chuckled as I began to pull the red fabric down her legs slowly. I sat up guiding them to her feet before pulling them off and tossing them to the floor. I laid back down positioning myself between her legs. I hooked my arms around her upper thighs to hold her in place. I blew slightly on the sensitive area teasing her. She shifted but didn't wake up. I ran the tip of my tongue along her entrance. She moaned and I smirked. I applied more pressure with my mouth sucking gently on her most sensitive spot for a few second before pulling away. I could hear her breathing pick up. Her left hand gripped the sheets under her. I released her left leg and brought my right hand down to her entrance. I slowly inserted my index finger. I pumped slowly creating a nice rhythm. Her eyes shot open and she attempted to scoot away.

"Harry!.what-" I returned my mouth to its original location. She stopped mid sentence. Hazel eyes meeting mine. She was resting on her elbows. Taking her bottom lip between her teeth she closed her eyes. She liked it.

"Har- Harry ahh" she threw her head back. Her breathing picking up even more as she released a deep moan. She continued to grip the sheets. When I felt her right hand tangle in my curls I released a moan of my own. I pulled my mouth away and added a second finger to my steady rhythm.

"No..no please don't stop" she whined.

"Say you're sorry for saying I'm all talk" I smirked.

Her head shot up. Dark eyes meeting mine.

"Say it or I'll stop" I threatened.

I slowed my pace.

"I'm sorry!" She rushed out.

"For?" I teased.

"For saying you are all ta-talk" I picked up the pace.

"Please!" She begged. I loved that I could make her beg for it.

"Good girl" I connected my mouth to her again. Her grip on my hair tightened and I knew she was close.

I flicked my tongue while increasing the speed of my eager fingers. Her breaths became short pants. A few seconds later a deep gasp escaped her lips. Her head thrown back eyes closed tight. Her legs going limp as her chest rose and fell quickly. I licked her excitement from my lips. Kissing up to her belly button. She tugged on my curls again getting my attention. I looked up her dark eyes meeting mine.

"How was it?" I smirked.

"Just fucking kiss me" she smiled.

I laughed connecting our lips. I broke the kiss laying next to her.

"Hold me" she smiled.

"I thought it was too hot?" I smirked.

"That's ok I just like being close" she teased.

I wrapped my arm around her waste. Pulling her back to my chest.

"You are such a little sneak" she laughed.

"You like it" I kissed her head.

"Goodnight Harold" she giggled.

"Goodnight love" I closed my eyes.

I was definitely falling in love with her.