Chapter One

A/N: You guys have been so patient so I guess this can come a little early ;p I am in Australia so I think I'm ahead of some of you time-wise anyway :)

Here's what you've been waiting for, chapter one of Treacherous Affairs. I've got a lot to live up to apparently so I hope you enjoy reading it!

                                                              ~ ~ ~

“Come on, she’s never even going to know.” Isaac said as he and Scott sat surrounded by books at his kitchen table.

“Isaac, no. Seriously, this is my kitchen.” Scott said, shaking his head.

“So? We’ve done it in Derek’s kitchen.”

“Yeah, that’s Derek’s kitchen, where he does god knows what else. This is my kitchen; I eat dinner here with my mom.” Scott hissed, pretending to read.

“Oh come on, where’s your sense of adventure?” Isaac waggled his eyebrows and Scott shook his head without looking up.

“She could get home any time.” He said.

“And we can hear for like a mile, plus maybe it’s time she found out.” Isaac managed to sneak that one in there and Scott looked up with a stern face.

“Not like that.”

It had been just over two months since they had first got together and Scott was still cautious about telling his mother. She could handle him being a werewolf so why wouldn’t she be able to handle him being in love with another guy? Isaac didn’t know why he wouldn’t tell her but he tried not to push the matter too much. He knew that they were going to have to say something at some point.

“Don’t you love me?” Isaac pouted out his bottom lip and Scott let out a huffing sound.

“You know I love you, that doesn’t mean I have to just blurt that out to her.”

He knew that Scott loved him; of course he knew that, he said it enough. He was just a little cranky that he couldn’t tell her about them. Granted, if Isaac’s dad was around he wouldn’t be rushing off to tell him, but Scott’s mom was different.

She even let Isaac stay there for a while when he was sick of living with Stiles and Derek, who had no regard for the other inhabitants of the house.

Either way he was going to let it slide, again, because they had been at school all day and studying all afternoon, and he had plenty of time to convince Scott later.

“You want to go upstairs then?” He raised an eyebrow and Scott tried to hide his smile as he looked up from his book.

He tossed it onto the table and they both scrambled away and up the stairs to Scott’s bedroom. They had barely made it through the door before they were tumbling back onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

Isaac grabbed Scott by his wrists and pinned him back, grazing his teeth over his jaw line and ran his tongue over his bottom lip. Scott bucked up with his hips and struggled to get out from under Isaac, not enough to actually make a difference.

“Hey, who said you could do that?” Isaac growled, his lips slowly caressing Scott’s neck.

“I didn’t think you’d mind…” Scott gave another few bucks; grinding their hips together and making Isaac bite his lip.

“You want to be in control, get on top.” Isaac smirked and Scott laughed.

Isaac pushed his shirt up and licked him from his navel to his sternum, pausing only to pull his nipple in between his lips, causing Scott to let out a low groan. He flicked his tongue back and forth and Scott parted his lips and exhaled heavily.