Chapter 9

Bella's POV

After that little speech by Rosalie, we continued on with our date. I'm a little worried what Rosalie is going to think about me, when I take of this cover up and show my swimming trunks. I haven't told her that I'm different because I don't want her to leave me.

We walk a little farther, when Rosalie stops. Just up ahead is a clearing, and I can hear the sound of running water.

"Rose where are we?" I ask. I don't think I've ever been here, and I patrol this area all the time.

"We are at my secret place like I said earlier. It's pretty hard to find, so that's why you haven't found it yet," Rose replies.

"Oh. That makes sense. Where are we anyway? You never answered my question," I say.

"Just go through those trees, and into the clearing. You'll see what I wanted to show you."

I walk ahead of Rose, and push through the trees. When I see what's on the other side, I stop and my jaw drops.

The first thing I notice is the lovely waterfall and pond below it. Then I notice the blankets and food near the cliff of the waterfall. I turn around to Rosalie and gather her into my arms.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I love it Rose. This is just beautiful," I say into her neck.

"I'm glad you like it. I usually just come here to think about everything. I hide my thoughts from Edward, but I know Alice knows where this place is at. How could she not when she sees the future?"

"So are we going to eat first or swim?" I ask. What?! Don't judge me. Werewolf genes make me hungry 24/7.

"We are going to eat first then swim, since you are hungry ALL the time," Rosalie jokes.

"Yay! FOOD!" I yell like it's Christmas.

Rosalie chuckles while watching me run towards the food.

"If I would've known food would have made you happy, I would've done that a long time ago," she says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Can I eat this now please?" I ask with a pout.

"Yes just please never do that face again," she says. Yes! Puppy dog eyes always work.

I dig in not noticing what I'm eating, but whatever it is its amazing.

"Did you make this?" I ask.

"I made part of it. Esme made most of it," she admits shyly. Awwww that's so cute.

After I eat everything, I lay my head in her lap. She starts running her fingers through my hair, and it's so relaxing that I almost fall asleep.

"If you don't want me to fall asleep, I would stop doing that," I say.

"How about we go swimming then?" Rose asks.

"Sure, but there is something I want to tell you first. Okay here goes nothing. Well you see when I shifted since I wasn't male something had to happen," I explain. By the look on her face, she doesn't understand what I'm saying. "You see I have something a normal female doesn't have. I have an extra body part. Do you understand what I'm saying Rosalie?" I ask.

"Not really," she responds.

"Well you see," I scratch the back of my neck, "I have a little friend down there." I point to my crotch.

"Oh!" she replies. I'm really starting to worry now. "Bella that doesn't bother me. You are still the same Bella that I know. That just makes you even more unique. I don't care that you have a little friend down there. You are still my mate. Nothing can change that," she says.

She doesn't care that I'm different. She doesn't care. This is the best news I've heard after finding out that Rose was my mate. I'm so happy right now.

"You don't care?" I ask still in disbelief.

"I don't care Bella," she says while grabbing my face in her hands gently. She softly caresses my cheek with one hand, while the other goes to the nape of my neck. "I don't care," she repeats while she leans in. Softly our lips touch and fireworks explode in my stomach. She slowly leans back and says, "Are you ready to go swimming now?"

"Yes let's go. Oh and one more thing. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

This has been the best date ever.

A/n: Another update for you lovely readers. And once again I am truly sorry for not updating regularly. I just sometimes don't feel like writing and when I do write I never finish the part. But if anyone wants to help me write this story we can message each other and work on it together. Leah will be coming in soon and so will a friend of Bella's from high school. Who will it be? Well you'll have to find out. Until next time lovely readers,

Author

Aka Dawn