Chapter Four

"You're smart?" Harry set down his novel The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney and looked at Louis.

"Uh, yeah... Don't tell anyone okay?"

"Why?"

Louis sighed, "Good grades means you care about school. If I care about school then people think I'm a loser like you," he froze, "no offense."

"And yet," Harry remarked, "I'm offended."
"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

Harry sighed, "I promise."

Louis held up his pinky.

Harry rolled his eyes, and wrapped his pinky around Louis', then flopped on the couch. "I'm bored."

"What kind bands or singers do you listen to?"

"The 1975," Harry answered.

Louis grabbed his MacBook Pro and plopped down next to Harry.

"There's this band on YouTube that I really like, I think they're going to be the opening act for All Time Low." Louis clicked on the YouTube link and started to type in Gotta Get Out.

The first thing Harry saw was four boys, two with guitars, one on this drum thing, and the other just sitting there.

A blonde playing guitar started off. Then the other guitarist and the non-instrument wielding lads started singing. They were really good; no denying that.

"The drummer is really good with his hands." Harry remarked.

Louis choked on air and broke into laughter.

"I said that wrong." The heat on his cheeks went up about 483053%.

The song continued and the drummer finally sang something.

"The guitarist sitting beside the drummer – his name's Luke – is the hottest one." Louis stated.

Harry laughed, "No, no, no, the one on the stool is fucking sexy."

"You like Michael?"

"That's what I just said, are you sure you're smart?"

Louis shook his head. "Do you have any artists you want to look up?"

"Yeah," Harry carefully took the laptop from Louis and typed in Lego House.

"Ed Sheeran! You like him? I love him." Louis smiled.

Harry set the laptop on one of his and Louis' legs. Their shoulders were bumping, and Harry's hair tickling Louis' face slightly – but Louis couldn't bring himself to care.

"Ron Weasley."

Louis chuckled, "You're a Harry Potter fan?"

Harry faked hurt, "Duh, everyone in that movie is fit."

"So Voldemort is fit?" Louis joked.

"Oh, yeah, he's my bitch." Harry smiled, looking at Louis.

Louis looked over as well, and smiled.

After eye contact was made for a minute or so, Harry realized how close their faces were.

His smiled faded and he cleared his throat before looking back the video playing on the screen.

The song sadly ended after Rupert Grint had a mental breakdown.

Louis had gone to make tea, and Harry was cleaning his glasses.

"Harry," Louis said walking in.

He looked up.

"Are you – Holy shit." Louis froze in the doorway.