Chapter Thirteen

I woke up and got dressed. I did my hair and make then walked downstairs and kissed Kol.

"You okay darling?" He asked and I smiled.

"Why woudn't I be?"

"You know. With what happened last night?"

"That's old news boo. They needed to die."

He looked at me confused and I kissed his beek before grabbing my sunglasses and walking out the door. I walked to the Gilbert's house and knocked on the door. A very sleepy looking Jeremy answered the door and I smiled.

"Is anyone home?" I asked and he shook his head. I walked inside and he looked at me confused.

I took off my sunglasses and set them on the table near the front door.

"What's up?" He yawned.

"I need a distraction."

"And your boyfriend can't help with that?"

"Not that kind of distraction! I mean something fun. Like a best friend day or something. So get ready, and meet me at the grill." I walked out of his house, put on my sunglasses and headed to the Grill about 30 minutes later Jer arrived and came up to me at the pool table. We started playing and he kept looking at me concern written on my face.

"Are you okay Ads? You seem off." He asked.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"JEREMY I SAID IM FINE!" I yelled and he looked at me confused.

He nodded and I ran out of the Grill. I felt like I couldn't breath and everything was caving in around me. I ran home and when I got inside I saw Klaus sitting on the couch dagger in hand.

"I see your having a bad day." He smirked and I stumbled over to him.

"What are you doing with that dagger Klaus?"

"Well ask Kol.." I looked on the ground and saw Kol with a dagger through his heart.

"KOL!" I yelped and fell to my knees.

"Why? Why Klaus?" I asked.

"You can take it out..I just needed to shut him up."

I ripped it out of his heart and got off my knees walking to my room. I shut the door and sank down to the floor. The tears didn't come. There were no tears. I didn't break. I pulled myself off the floor and sat on the edge of my bed. My phone started going off and I saw that Jeremy was calling me. I kept denying his calls when Kol came in. I got up and ran into his arms.

"Having a bad day?" He chuckled.

"No. I just needed to hold you."

He kissed my head and I smiled. After about a six hours of just doddling about the house I decided to go out.

That night I killed 13 more people....