Jeremy x Reader

Jeremy's POV

Torture. Pain. Grief. Sorrow. Tears. That's all I described my life. I've been abused by my father a lot. One little mistake then he punched me, kicked me and kept on saying 'useless' to me. Without my childhood best friend, my life is going back to a torturous life, like cutting myself.

I was working as a night guard to earn enough money to buy an apartment so that I could stay away from my abusive father.

But until I realized that those scary animatronics tried to kill me! I was so scared but I got used to it. But still, I'm scared.

(Y/n), I wish you were here...

Your POV

I was looking for a job through the newspaper until I saw one.

HELP WANTED!

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

Night guard

12 a.m. - 6 a.m.

Call now!

1-8000

(Sorry if it's wrong, I forgot the right one)

'Well this is a good job.' You thought as you grabbed your phone and dialed the number.

"Hello, this is from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"Hi, I wanna take the night guard job please."

"..."

"Uh hello?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, you're hired."

"Really? No paperwork?"

"No need."

"Oh okay."

"The night guard named Jeremy Fitzgerald will instruct you some basics and he'll give you the uniform."

"Okay, when will I start?"

"Tonight..."

"Okay..."

"Bye

"Bye"

The call ended.

'Hmm... Jeremy.... That name is so familiar........wait a second.... Jere-Jere? It's been so long since I saw him. I wonder how he is?' I thought.

Now that I think about it, I'm so worried about him because of how his father treating him.

°Meanwhile°

"Y-you c-called me s-sir?" Jeremy stuttered as he came in the office.

"Yes, the new will be here tonight, and she will be your partner. Oh and here is her uniform, don't forget to give it to her." He said as he handed him the uniform.

"O-okay..."

"You may now dismiss Mr. Fitzgerald." The manager said. Jeremy nodded and left the office.

'She? My soon-to-be partner is a s-she?' He thought as he walked to the security office and sat down on the swivel seat.

§Back to you§

ΔTimr SkipΔ

°Nighttime°

She got out of her car and went inside the pizzeria. "Creepy..." She muttered then she continued  to walk around until she went to the security office to see a blonde haired male with ice blue eyes reading a manga.

She cleared her throat and the man jumped and caught his manga in his hands. "Excuse me, are you Jeremy Fitzgerald?" She asked. "Y-yeah, y-you must be t-the new night g-guard." He stuttered. "Yes..." She answered.

"O-oh, he-here is your uniform..." He then stood up and walked towards her and he handed her the uniform. "Thanks." Then she went to the bathroom and changed.

After that she came back in her night guard uniform: white blouse with a Fazbear logo in each side of her arms and a pleated skirt that was up to her middle thigh. Jeremy looked up and blushed a little.

"I-I didn't get y-you're name." He stuttered. "I'm (y/n)(l/n)." She replied. "Mind if I ask, do you like lemon cake?" She asked. "Y-yes, h-how did you k-know?" He asked.

She giggled. "Jere-Jere, it's me!" She said. Jeremy then tackled her in a hug. "(Y-y/n)! I-it's you!" He stuttered as tears started to fall.

"I-I missed you s-so m-much!" He stuttered as he hugged you tighter and she hugged back. "Hm... I missed you too." She said soothingly. They pulled away and smiled at each other. But then her smile faded, she looked at his cheek to see a visible scar on. "Jere-jere, please don't tell me... That... You're..." She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled the sleeve down to see new and old cuts in his arm. Jeremy then cried. "I-I'm s-sorry (y-y/n)..." He whimpered.

Her face stayed blank then unexpectedly, she started to kiss the scars in his arm, his other arm, then his cheek. He blushed madly and she pulled away then looked at him straight in the eyes. "From now on,  you'll have to live with me." She said. "B-but m-my f-father...." He was cut off by a pair of lips. His eyes widened as he realized that (y/n) is kissing her. He melted in the kiss then she pulled away. "I don't want that a**hole to hurt you, you don't deserve it." She said as she hugged him. "You deserve better..." She whispered.

"And also, suicide is not the answer to your problem, from now on, you can rely it on me." She said. He smiled and hugged her. "O-okay a-and t-thanks." He stuttered.

She looked up at him and smiled lovingly. "I love you Jere-bear..." She said as she stand her toes and kissed him. This time, he kissed back. "I-I... Love... Y-you t-too." He said through the kiss.

He was happy that he got (y/n), her in his arms. His childhood best friend turned out to be his lover and he vowed that he'll never cut again. He's now free from sufferings.

The 12: 00 a.m. bell chimed and their shift started.

"O-oh yeah, t-those animatronics w-w-will kill us by stuffing us in the suits." He said as he pulled away.

"They.... They do?!" She freaked out.

And Jeremy nodded.

"B-but don't w-worry I-I know we can s-survive t-together." He said as he sat down on his swivel seat and she sat down beside him.

"I know we can, just tell me what to do." She said.

Then after Jeremy explaining, they did their job to survive. Hours later, 6: 00 a.m. bell chimed. They were happy that they were still alive then they drove home together.

A/n: now off to Scott the Phone Guy followed by Fritz Smith!