five

"We're here," Namjoon muttered, tugging on Tsai's sleeve, "hurry up I'm cold."

Namjoon walked ahead of Tsai as they both crossed the street and walked into the parking lot of the tattoo parlor where Namjoon worked. It looked more like a cute children's place to Tsai, because the color theme was a baby blue and gold. It was inviting, it almost made Tsai want another tattoo.

Namjoon held open the door and allowed Tsai to walk in first, before following behind her. Tsai stayed close to Namjoon, the environment being unfamiliar to her.  The first thing she saw was a heavily tattooed Asian woman, with tattoos covering both her arms and her neck. Her hair was long and light blue, and she was smacking on the gum in her mouth.

Namjoon chuckled, leaning down to Tsai's ear. "That's Ju, she's practically our mother here. She's the one who allowed to me to get a job here. She's a sweetheart."

"Namjoon-ah!" Ju waved him over and Namjoon pushed Tsai forward towards the now grinning lady. Ju wrapped her arms around Namjoon in a tight embrace and squealed, making Tsai realize that this woman is simply somebody like her.

"Ju, you saw me two days ago," Namjoon chuckled.

"It doesn't mean I don't miss you, Namjoon-ah," Ju pouted, looking at Tsai. "Who's this pretty girl with you? A friend? Girlfriend? If so, I'm sorry, I really had no i-"

"This is Tsai," Namjoon pulled Tsai closer, "a friend of mine. I thought I'd show her around the place, maybe let her watch me do someone's tattoo."

"Yeah, that's fine with me. I'm Ju, nice to meet you," Tsai shook Ju's hand and smiled, feeling a little more at ease. "Namjoon, there's somebody already waiting, a boy about your age, go help him out."

Namjoon nodded, shrugging off his jacket and handing it to Tsai. "Go to the second room on the left in the hall. Ju will take you."

Tsai nodded and followed Ju to the room, where she sat on the chair and laid both her and Namjoon's heavy coats. She was excited to see how tattoos were made, and she was even more excited because Namjoon was the one doing the job.

After about two minutes, Namjoon walked into the room, a guy following behind him. The guy had on a black sweatshirt and blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. His hair was kept under his blue hat, but Tsai could tell that this boy had brown hair.

"Tsai, this is Taehyung," Namjoon smiled, "he's actually in my math class."

Tsai shyly greeted him and Namjoon sat him down on the large leather chair, before pulling out his sketchbook and a pencil.

"So, what do you want today?" Namjoon asked, crossing his legs and tapping his pencil on his sketchbook.

"I want you to draw roses around my arm," Taehyung asked, gesturing to his left arm. "It sounds typical and kind of boring, but it's something I really want."

"It will look nice," Namjoon nodded, "and it's not boring. Do you even understand what roses symbolize?"

"Oh no," Tsai mumbled, covering her mouth to hide her laughter.

"They symbolize balance and promise, and new beginnings!" Namjoon exclaimed. "It means maturing love, and joy! Roses are not boring!"

Taehyung nodded, before turning his head towards Tsai while Namjoon began sketching the roses. "Is he always like this?"

"Sadly, yes," Tsai mumbled, giggling a little.

"I was going to ask him if I could room with him," Taehyung chuckled, "but he seems like he'd be a lot of trouble."