Chap 6 (Bring me your love, tonight)

Luke

Michael had texted me exactly 3 times in the past month.

The first was asking if I wanted to get pizza with him and Calum. I didn't reply.

The second was letting me know that he wouldn't be at a few practices because of work (He was sorry I wouldn't be able to see his beautiful face for a while). I also didn't reply.

The third was about 5 minutes ago. I need to reply.

Michael: Luke I need you. Please help.

I was terrified. What happened and why did he need me? I couldn't find a way to respond but there was a pit in my stomach letting me know i needed to say something.

-

My fists were shaking as I turned the door knob. It had been easy to find where Michael lived without asking him.

Unfortunately I hadn't thought my plan through. Was I just going to knock and awkwardly stand there as Michael questioned why I hadn't just answered the text? But what if something was really wrong? What if he got shot and was now laying in a pool of blood on the floor? I had to go in.

When the door swung open I saw nothing unusual. He was not in fact on the floor surrounded with blood (thank god) but there were about 10 pizza boxes stacked precariously on top of the trash can. 

I walked in slowly and continued looking around. He had a decent sized couch and probably 100 picture frames set on the side table, hung on the walls, and on the kitchen counter. There was a hallway with two doors, the first one was a bathroom and he wasn't in there. "God what if he isn't home?" I mumbled to myself, immediately over thinking everything. But i knew that probably wasn't the case; the door was unlocked. I went to the other door and opened it quietly.

"Holy shit omyfucking-"

"Luke? What the hell!"

I slammed the door and covered my face with my hands. Though I wasn't looking in a mirror, I could feel the heat all over my face and ears.

What I saw was probably the last thing I ever thought I'd see.

Michael, lying completely splayed out on his bed with his hand wrapped tightly around his dick and a finger in his ass.

I couldn't move. I was legitimately paralyzed sitting with my back against the wall. All I wanted to do was get up and run out of the door, but I couldn't.

I had been 5 minutes (felt more like an hour) before I heard the squeak of the door opening. My hands were still covering my eyes so I couldn't see him, but I could still feel his staring.

"Luke?" I didn't say anything.

"Um..." He trailed off, "I don't know what to say."

I whined without meaning to.

I felt him slide down the wall next to me, but not close enough to touch.

"Can you um... move your hands?" I protested at first, but eventually let my hands fall to my sides.

My head was down but I slowly moved it up until I locked eyes with him.

He looked upset, sad even but his face was just as red as mine, if not more.

"I- I'm sorry." I squeaked.

He sighed, "No I'm sorry you had to see that."

"I'm the one who walked into your apartment without knocking."

He raised an eyebrow, "Yea about that, why did you?"

I looked down again, "You texted me earlier, asking for help and I- well I got really worried, so I came over."

"Really?"

I looked back up again. His eyes were wide and there was a smile forming on his face.

He cleared his throat, "I was just really lonely and I needed some company, I'm sorry I scared and then- well- scared you again."

 I wanted to be mad, I really did. He sent me a text that sounded like he'd been kidnapped when he really just wanted to hand out, and then I had to see him in all his masturbating glory. But I couldn't be mad, not when he kept apologizing constantly and had this nervous smile plastered on his face. And as much as I don't want to admit it, Michael is actually a cool guy. I don't think I'd mind being friends with him.

He got up off the ground then put his hand down to help me up. I was about to take it until I realized where that hand had been, not even 10 minutes before. And then the image was back in my mind. His hand going up and down, sweat lining his forehead and chest. The pointer finger from his left hand inside of him. The look of pure pleasure on his face before he realized I was there. Then I started to wonder, does he still have a boner? Obviously he didn't finish. So I looked to the spot below his stomach. In his haste to get clothes on, he had only put on a shirt and underwear, and I could clearly see the outline of his boner straining against them.

And then I felt it. The familiar warmth filling my stomach and the blood rushing toward my... down there. What the hell? 

I got up, told Michael I had to go and left his apartment as quick as I could; trying not to think about the hardon I had, straining against my jeans.

It wasn't because of Michael. It was just one of the random ones I get at the wrong time. It wasn't because of Michael.

-

SHHHIIIIITTTT

okay I know that wasn't smut on any level but that was the smuttiest thing Ive ever written and it's probably shit but this needed to happen to move the story along

Opinions on everything?

Comment if you know what song the lyrics from the title are from (It's one of my favorites)

I LAVA YOU

-Em