I'm Ready

A/N: Play song when it says in parentheses, it gives a more beautiful feeling. The artist for the song makes me cry when he sings. I had to put his voice as the background for this scene. The beginning is the best though. Enjoy reading! 💋❤🌹

Averey's POV

I can't take this anymore. I want to go home.

The ringing of the gunshots are still running through my head. I've hit my head and ears a couple of times to make the noise go away but it won't.

"Hey." Austin has been trying to be strong for the both of us. You can tell he is not in his comfort zone whatsoever. A billionaire stuck in the middle of the Virginia Islands with his emotional girlfriend, who is targeted to get killed at the same time.

Right now I am sitting on the floor with my back against a grimy wall. How did we get to this place from where we were?

We are at a sketchy motel in hiding. We have ditched the truck we were in. It's at the bottom of the ocean at this moment.

He comes and wraps his arms around me. The least I could do is lean my entire body on him. He lifts me up so I am cuddled up between his legs. I start crying. Well not start but continue to.

This is hell.

"I'm so over this Austin. I want to go home." I say in full blown tears.

"You think I don't either Averey. I'm so fucking over this bullshit. I'm done."

"But you do know this is just the beginning." He sighed to my realization.

We were quite for awhile. He was playing with my hair I was playing with the hem of his shirt. It was comfortable silence.

"Do you ever think about the future?" He asks with admiration in his voice.

"All the time."

"I never realized or imagined that I wanted a future where I was going to get married, have kids running around my legs, have the dad belly, have a beautiful wife telling me what and what not to do on the daily." I started to laugh at the picture he created in my mind.

"When I think now that I am living the dream just because I'm rich and I could get anything I want isn't what I actually wanted. I wanted the family that I didn't want."

"When did you realize that?"

"I think I always knew, I just didn't want to realize the truth because I've been hiding it for so long. But when I met you it started to show. And also when I figured out that someone was going to kill me and my future..." He looked at me when he said future. "I've never been so determined to live my dream out."

"I want to live your dream too." I got up and leaned in for a kiss.

(Play Song)

The moment our lips touched I knew this is the man I am going to marry, the man who is going to father my children, the man I am going to love, cry, fight with for the rest of my life till I grow old and wrinkly. This man is my life.

"Austin I'm ready."

"For what?"

"To start your dream."

"I've been ready since the day I first met you." He said looking down at my eyes.

"No Austin I'm ready and you better be ready too." I grabbed his head and kissed him with so much love and passion.

We were growing hungry and more hungry with each time we pulled each others lips with our teeth. I was grabbing on to his shirt with my fists scrunched tightly because he is the only thing that I am not giving up on. I was actually whimpering for more. I'm ready.

He started to tighten his hold on my thighs meanwhile I tightened my hold on his hair. He groaned for more and I was giving it. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him savagely. His hold on me never faltered.

His knees hit the edge of the bed and he slowly laid me down with him following. He ran his hands under my rising shirt and started to explore ever so softly on my already sensitive skin. He took off my shirt and slowly left my lips to my chin, to the beginning of my neck and end, to the crevice of my breasts, where he then glided his lips down my abdomen and slowly reached my navel.

I continued to look at him the whole time while he was kissing me. He had so much love in each kiss and suck. I sighed with pleasure each time he did.

He eased his hand under the waist band of my jeans and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me another kiss on my stomach.

He came back around and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down the zipper. His hands went inside my jeans and slowly eased them off. I had only my underwear and bra on at this moment.

"So beautiful." He said while he eased back up ontop of me when he started devouring my mouth once more.

It was my turn to undress him. I rolled so I was now straddling him. He looked at me and I looked back. We both knew that we were deeply in love with one another.

I eased my hand up his hard abdomen and grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it off him. He laid back down after the shirt was removed.

I leaned down and kissed his oh so beautiful abs. I kissed every inch of his stomach to his neck. While kissing him I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them so we were only left with our undergarments. Skin to skin.

He then grabbed my chin so I could look at him for a second and pulled me down for a kiss. He was now sitting up and I was still straddling him.

His arms were wrapped around me and he was warming my back with his hands caressing me. He brought his fingers to my bra and unhooked the latch. His fingertips dragged the straps at a gentle pace down my arms. More skin to skin.

He than switched positions where I was on the bottom and he was on top.

The next few minutes went by too fast. We were both naked and craving for more touch.

He was now in the position for entrance and I was ready.

"I love you Averey."

"I love you Austin."

He slowly entered me. Oh. My. God.

He groaned and his mouth was right next to my ear. I heard every breath he took with each thrust. I was giving back as well.

I raked my fingernails down his back while he tightened his hold on my waist.

He went so slowly and lovingly till we both let go in each other.

Love Never Dies.

*******

Men with guns came marching down the hallway in the grimy motel.

This is the room.

The leader of the pack rammed his foot in the door till the hinges came off.

Every man started shooting in the room with one goal in mind.....

.....but all that appeared after the shots stopped was the window open with curtains flying in the wind.

They were gone.