|Four|

Xerxes' kitchen, but minus the flowers ^^

Meryl's Pov

I was back at the same dark room where I was bound to a chair which was restraining me from moving my hands and legs. My wrist and ankle hurts and it now burns if I move them.

I tried to scream but no words came out, I tried again but my words were muffled as I realized that I had a cloth in my mouth. My throat felt dry as if I've being deprived of water for ages. My eyes can't make out anything in the room as it was pitch dark.

The room smell awful and pain was felt is every part of by body. I wanted to scream out in pain as I felt someone squeezing my neck but I can't. Tears were now streaming down in face in endless flows as I tried to break free from the hold, but I can't.

Then I heard it. I heard that sinister laugh who had tortured me for days or weeks, I can't remember.

No no no, please no. Why is he here? Why I'm I here? I was at home with my family.

It's all a dream, it's all a dream. I repeated it again and again in my head thinking that it will help me wake up.

I can't be here, I can't be here again.

His sinister laugh filled the whole room making it difficult for me to breathe.

I remember daddy and Alpha Mason coming to rescue me when I was trapped here then why I'm I here again.

Did he find me again? Did he came back?

"I will find you my love."

I woke up with a bolt gasping for air. I wipe my forehead which was covered in sweat. I closed my eyes and breathe in deeply when I realised it was just another nightmare. I opened my eyes and looked around the room with my heart in my stomach and was confused for a minute by the room that is covered either in black or white then everything came back to me.

Alpha King.

The room was even bigger then it had seem at night. And it's very manly and...dull. The right side of the bed was empty and also cold which tells me that he had woken up long before.

I let go of the pillow which I was clutching in a dead grip with a sigh as I made my way towards the bathroom. A gasped left my mouth when I entered the bathroom, it was huge. It even had a Jacuzzi which was looking very tempting but I decided against it.

I stood Infront of the bathroom mirror and saw that I was still in my white dress, my hair was sticking out in every direction. I combed my hair with my fingers as I tried to make myself look a little presentable. I thanked that no one saw me like this or else it would be so embarrassing.

But Alpha King surely might have seen me like this when he woke up. I gasped at realisation as I groaned stuffing my faced on the palm of my hands. I remembered the night before and how he had hold me, nobody had hold me like that and it didn't even felt awkward but almost comforting.

When I raised my head from my palms I saw my face red from my thoughts. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts as I did my morning routine. I opt against taking a shower even though I so wanted to take one because I don't have any clothes with me.

I walked out of the bathroom and gasped in surprise as I held my hand on my heart when I saw Alpha King standing beside the bed facing towards the bathroom door which is where I'm standing now. So he was staring at me.

"I brought you clothes." He jerked his head towards the bed where I saw a paper bag. I nodded my head. "Thank you." He gave a stiff nod with his expression blank and walked out the room.