"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU pt. 2

Adrien wakes up in a foreign room, not really knowing where he is.

"Good morning, kitty cat," Ladybug walks into the room, smiling at him.

Then he remembers last night. Sharp pain in his neck.

He quickly touches his neck. "Oh don't worry silly. It healed,"

He looks weirdly at her, not knowing what she did. "W-What did you do to me?"

She sits on the edge of the bed, looking deeply in his eyes. She leans closer to him, making him stop on his tracks.

"Don't be scared," she presses her lips to his, making something in him move, kissing her back instantly.

"What did you do to me?" he asks once more, this time more confident.

"There it is," she smirks. "The confidence I was looking for,"

"Ladybug," he growled. Isn't he supposed to call her his mistress? What will she do to him now? Not that he cares.

"I turned you into a vampire," she said, pointing at two little teeth in his mouth.

He doesn't even notice them until now. "Why would you that?"

"So you can marry me. I mean it would look awful for a vampire to marry a human," her arms move onto his shoulders and she smiles at him. "So what do you say?"

"Why would you even think I would marry you in the first place?" he asks, narrowing his eyes.

"Because I made you a favour. And you owe me,"

"Really? What kind of favour are we talking about?" he asks. He doesn't have any idea what she's talking about.

"I mean, I saved you from your bad life as a human and gave you a chance to live normally," he doesn't know where his confidence comes from when he pulls her into his lap, now he smirking at her.

"Fine," he says. "I would advice you not to get me too pissed,"

"As you wish, Chat Noir," she leans forwards, to kiss him, but he pulls away.

"Chat Noir?" he asks her, but she just chuckles and points at the mirror.

"Check out your new look, kitty cat," she says. "Because you look better than ever,"

A black mask is covering his face, two cat ears sticking out of his hair. His blonde hair is messier than ever before and his eyes are full green.

His body is covered by black leather, clawed gloves on his hands.

"I think I can work with this," he smirks and picks Ladybug from the bed, then pins her to the wall.

"I think it's my turn to tease you now, my lady,"

--------------------------------------------------------

*throws hands in the air* can't go swimming! *hawkmoth's voice* curse you, period! One day, I will get rid of you!