~*~ Every Problem has a Solution ~*~

Liza’s POV

Matt and Jeremy had tried their best in distracting me all day but it didn’t really help me. All I could think about was how heartless the three most important men in my life were. I respected and enjoyed how much the two of them cared about me, and that they spent their time trying to make me feel better, but it just didn’t help.

Finally our ‘fun’ day had to come to an end so as I had nowhere else to be or go, I had only one choice of going home. Locking me and a life time supply of blood in my room for the rest of my life seemed like the most educated idea.  As Matt dropped me off at the Mikaelson’s home I braced myself for my speedy retreat to my bedroom.

Only recently our front door had been fixed but we never locked the door, ever. We were vampires after all and if there was anyone who wanted to break in we could easily kill them and replace whatever was stolen as compulsion was certainly a charm.

Slowly I pushed open the large wooden object hoping that I had done it quietly enough that if anyone was inside, they wouldn’t be able to hear me. I crept into the house through the front door, trying to close the door behind me, as quietly as I could. As soon as the door was closed I turned to the stairs ready to climb up them.

Hastily I ran to the stairs but a huge weight fell onto my back causing me to fall face first onto the stairs letting out a cry.

“What the hell?” I screamed.

I looked around to find what had pinned me to the stairs only to see Kol Mikaelson laying on me.

“Where have you been Liza?” He questioned still holding me down onto the stair case.

“Kol let me go,” I hissed.

Squirming under his weight, I don’t know why I bothered though he was a lot stronger than I could ever be.

“Not until you tell me why you have been avoiding me,” He stated.

“Why are you acting like you care, Kol?” I questioned with a frown still thrashing around trying to escape.

“Of course I care. We’re going to get married soon. I love you Liza, and I want to know whether you’re upset with me because any problems that we could have in this relationship, they can be easily fixed, by talking to one another,” He said softly.

He moved my blond hair from my cheek, brushing it behind my ear lightly kissing it. Although this was an affectionate concept, I flinched at the touch of his lips. It was wrong that he would use me like this.

“That’s not what you said yesterday Kol. I heard you tell Nik and Elijah you didn’t love me. Of course you wouldn’t tell me to my face, you just innocently lie to my face and tell your brothers about how much you care when you hurt me. You’re just like Nik, he played with my heart but I can’t forgive you for this,” I growled, “You knew how much I loved you.”

“Liza, I didn’t know you’d hear that. I love you more than anyone in this world. I only told them that yesterday because I loved you and I needed to get them off of our backs. They don’t want us to get married, but I really want to marry you,” He said softly.

The pain in my heart panged. I didn’t know how I could forgive myself for the way I treated him. I blamed him for protecting me. Rushing into things always got me into trouble and I didn’t want it to be that way.

“I’m so sorry Kol for treating you like that. I love you so much and thinking that you didn’t want to not love me. You mean too much to me,” I sighed.

He chuckled softly lifting his weight off of me for a matter of seconds, rolling me onto my back so we were now face to face. He smirked lightly kissing my lips softly.

“I love you,” He spoke against my lips.

~*~ The Next Morning ~*~

I woke up bright and early for some reason. I guess it just made me happy that I got to be with Kol. The thought of hating him because he no longer loved me, made me feel like I was going to die.

As soon as I woke up I went straight downstairs to the living room and began to read a book. About an hour later Kol joined me in the living room cuddling up to my side pushing the book to the table.

“Morning beautiful,” He smiled kissing my cheek.

“Morning,” I smiled back.

We laid together on the sofa just talking about the recent circumstances and what we would usually talk about in our relationship.

“So, we haven’t talked about the wedding yet,” I grinned hoping we could get into a conversation with him.

“I’m guessing that is a hint that we should start talking about it?” He chuckled.

I nodded softly getting closer to him in our odd sideways hug.

“Well shall we start with the wedding party before we go onto where, when and what else?” He questioned.

“Sure, so who do you want as your best man?” I asked.

He sat there for a second looking thoughtful as he thought about who his best man would be. I didn’t know who he would choose but I hoped I actually got along with whoever he chose.

“How about Nik, it would be either him or Elijah? But I guess Elijah would walk you down the aisle as he definitely sees you as his daughter and I presume vice versa. So what do you think?” He smiled softly.

“Nik is definitely a good choice as he is your brother and you don’t really have any other friends,” I chuckled, “For my maid of honour, I was thinking Caroline Forbes. She is my best female friend.”

“Of course, you have friends and they should be there on this special day,” He smiled.

I leaned my head onto his shoulder hoping we could both think of groomsmen and bridesmaids if we actually saw the need of them.

“So for bridesmaids I thought Rebekah and Bonnie, how about groomsmen?” I asked.

“How about your two friends Matt and Jeremy, I don’t really have any friends? They seem really close to you, so having them as my groomsmen would be good,” He smiled.

“I really appreciate that,” I grinned pecking him lips. 

A/N-

Hello. :)

So what do you think of Always and Forever so far?

There isn't long left, so how do you think it is going to end/ or how would you like it to end?

Who should Liza be with?

Anything you think should happen?

What's your favourite and least favourite event so far? 

I need people to answer these for me so I can get ideas of how to make this story suitable for you. 

Thank you Charlotte. :)