xxxxxxxi.

"니 멋대로 살어 어차피 니 꺼야 "

dear jungkook,

my phone suddenly rang at 1AM. it was you calling. with a soft voice, trying to be as quiet as possible because your hyungs are already sleeping, you talked to me about your dorm, your hyungs, and your daily schedule. you'll start going to your new school as a transferee tomorrow, having second thoughts about making friends, since socializing wasn't your thing. you'll be at school for 8 hours in the morning and practicing for another 8 hours in the evening. the remaining 8 hours will be the only time you can rest. i told you that it would be okay if you won't be able to call me everyday since i understand how heavy your schedule is, but you insisted, "no. i promised you i will call you everyday, so i will. a promise is a promise." 

we talked for another hour. you said you and your hyungs are still awkward with each other, that's why you're distancing yourself from them a little. i told you to approach them if you have to, and you said "only during practices." 

2AM. you made sure everyone else there was already sleeping. you came out of your room, and said that you're eating your dinner now and take a shower. yes, you avoided your hyungs that much, jungkook.

--

an: yes, i based most of the events here from facts that i gathered about jungkook and his predebut days. and yes, this fanfic is inspired from jungkook and park sewon (his rumored ex-girlfriend). if you know what happened about their issue, then you might as well already know what's gonna happen here on the next chapters. thank you for reading ILY ILY