Done

Okay so, I'm going to try to be calm which will not fricking work.

I come on this site in a happy humor every morning then I go to my comment section and it's not the same anymore. Everyone is being whiny because they can't get their own way.

I'd like to remind you who the author is. Me.

Whining will get  you nowhere instead of being blocked

And by blocked I mean, blocking your IP. Now that sounds like you can't do stuff but blocking your IP just means you can't look at my wattpad, Radish, facebook at all unless you buy a new router or changed company which is highly unlikely

This is not illegal. You can learn to do this stuff on youtube and the only reason I'm doing it because people are harassing me or posting spoilers.

Now to the people posting spoilers. Fuck you. Sincerely from me and everyone else who got it spoiled for them. The next person who spoils it, your IP will be blocked so you can never read ANY of my books again unless you want to buy a new router and change company.

So many of my readers messaged me saying they were upset it was spoiled and omg, the stress of trying to calm myself down as well as calm the sad people down was unreal.

That brings me to my next point. Everyone getting mad at me for going to Radish and leaving wattpad.

Pretty sure a big amount of people cannot read because damn.

I said, writing is stressing me. I cannot enjoy writing if I'm stressed. I cannot enjoy wattpad if I'm stressed. I will not be useful. The only thing I do when  I'm stressed is become a bitch and snap at anyone who has a dig at me.

To the people who commented rude things, I have not blocked you yet. If you're willing to grow up and apologize on this line here, please do. Otherwise blocked.

There is no reason to get mad at me because I need a break after six long years. I had a tumor and I had to go for treatments and I still wrote for ye ALL the time. I said to you guys how sorry I was when I didn't get to update because of my tumor.

I SAID SORRY FOR BEING SICK.

Do you know how vile that makes you then? After I kept writing for you, to keep you happy even when I was sick just for ye to turn against me when I finally want a break and to get going.

Ye are disgusting humans (to the people who were hating)

That is not how you treat someone.

I clearly stated I was taking a break for just one month. Some authors don't even update there books in a month so this wasn't a big deal. I gave ye to much (updates every other day) so ye beg for more.

Well no. I'm not a pushover. You fight against me, I fight back.

"This is not a good way to start your writing career. You're so not professional"

You think I'm gonna be some big Jk. rowling mofo?  No, I probably wouldn't even get far. I agree with a lot of the haters, there are so many better books out there.

To the people who support me, don't bother saying there isn't. Half the time I don't proof read my thing. My book is cliche but I'm just happy some enjoy it.

Now about the car crash thing that everyone is complaining about. I stated almost everything that happens in my book represents things that have happened to me or close people in my life.

Milania's mom dying from cancer = My mothers best friend 

Tina's car crash where her bf died = When my best friend lost herboyfriend