|06. Your Choice|

^Andrea's training outfit^

In the very very morning...

Rowan's POV

I laid on my bed with my legs hanging freely at the edge of the bed and my arms were placed under my head while I looked up at the ceiling

My questions were answered now since Andrea admitted to being the next leader in line. That was probably why she seemed so important to me in the first place, I just knew there was something special about her.

I was lost in my thoughts just thinking about Andrea, her face, her smile, her smart and cocky remarks and just...her.

I hadn't noticed a smile that came on my face, and when I finally did notcie, my bedroom door opened showing Carson.

"What th hell are you doing man?."

"What do you mean?."

"I told you this morning we have a deal to get too, and we leave in five minutes remember? We can't show up late, t he y will put a bullet in our asses.:

"Oh shit!", I ran to my closet and changed my clothes into black jeans and a gray hoodie.

I went over to Carson standing by my door frame and his arms were folded.

"What were you thinking about?", he said as if he already knew which he probably did.

"Who do you think", I smiled.

"Violet", he said playing dumb.

"No, Andrea", we went down the stairs to see Austin and Tony waiting for me impatiently.
_____________
Secret Location

We all got into the car and drove to the destination. I look out at the building, it was old, broken down, empty and didn't have much around it but dead plants.

I stared to wonder if Andrea has ever done things like this and slowly all my thoughts are of Andrea.

"Dude, come on", Austin says elbowing me. I shake the thoughts out of my head and get out of the car.

"You really are in love aren't you?", Tony says grinning. I roll my eyes.

"Minds on the deal. We don't want it going wrong", I tell them all. They all nod.

"Take your own advice boss", Carson tells me quietly before walking into the building.

Carson was right, and that's not a everyday thing. My mind is focused on Andrea and it needs to be on this deal. I need to push Andrea out and focus on what's really important at the moment.

"Where are my gifts?", the guy said, Carter.

"You will get yours when I see mine", I shot back.

He nods his head to his boys and his boys go into the van and bring out two crates of guns.

Tony, and Austin walk over to both crates and grab one of the guns to make sure everything is there.

After Austin nodded his head, Carson walks over to the car and grabs a suitcase full of money inside of it and places it on one of the crates so Carter's men can check it.

"It's all there boss."

"Pleasure doing business with you all", Carter smiled and loaded the suitcase into his van along with his men and drove off.

We loaded the crates into the car but they weren't fitting in at all.

"Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?", I paced back and fourth.