chapter 35

Without wasting a second , he slammed his lips on hers.

Nandini was shocked to be precise, she never in her wildest dreams thought that manik would kiss her atleast not this soon. Manik was kissing her with all his rage, it wasn't a soft or a slow kiss. It was dominating n punishing kiss which made her knees go weak. She soo wanted to push him n yell at him but her desires took troll over her. As manik sucked her lips taking them inside his mouth in a wild manner, nandini couldn't stop but moan. Nandinis hand went to maniks nape n clutched handful of his hairs pushing her body more into him. She was fighting against her attraction for manik from soo long but today her feelings took control over. Right now she wasnt in a state of mind to think what was going on or what she was doing. Maniks hand went to her waist n pulled her to himself, as their body came in contact manik groaned in responce. Manik licked her lower lip asking for entry , due to which Nandini gasped making way for manik to enter her mouth n relish her completely. After a good heated kiss both broke the kiss gasping for air. Their eyes were closed. After few minutes, both opened their eyes. Looking at maniks eyes which was filled with feelings n desires Nandini shuddered. Fear was evident in her eyes. Manik controlled himself from doing anything further.

Remembering what she has done, Nandini distanced herself from manik n ran out of his room before he could stop her.

After Nandini ran out manik sat on the edge of his bed, ruffling his hairs with closed eyes.

Maniks pov

What the hell was I thinking ..damn !!!. Manik u just kissed her. Ohh God how could i loose myself soo badly. I spoiled it ..I bloody spoilt everything. She is going to hate me now. Why ..always I have to ruin something good which happens in my life. How could I just give in to my desires like that. God !! Why the hell am I growing soo possessive for her. Why can't I see -- no scratch that I can't even imagine her with anyone else. Damn Nandini !!! Why did u enter my life n turned it upside down ...I'm soo fucked up !!. What should I do ..should I go talk to her ..no no what if she gets raged n do or say something which I don't want her to. Let me give her sometime soo that meanwhile I can gather my shit together.

End of pov.

Nandini ran side her room n closed the door n locked it as manik was the last person she wanted to meet right now.

Nandinis pov
I kissed manik !! ...no no he kissed me. Both are the same as I responded. What have I done. How could I just give in like that. I never thought manik will kiss me. Does that mean he has feelings for me, no no that can't happen. His life is already messed up , if he get himself attached to me then definitely he will be hurt at the end. Will I ever be able to come out of the guilt which I have been holding all these years n move on. No that's not that easy.  Ayyaippa it was my first kiss ...n I shared it with manik (touching her lower lip with her fingers). Aab mai usse kal face kaise karungi. Nah re baba naa ..mai tho iske samne jaane wali hii nahi hu.

End of pov

Due to loads of thinking n due the injury, her forehead started aching badly. She pressed it for a while n doesn't know when she dosed off thinking about manik n their kiss.

Next day morning ....
Manik went out of the house early in the morning has he wasn't ready to meet Nandini after the daring stunt he pulled yesterday night. He had meetings continuously , as it was good for him. It would keep him occupied from nandinis thoughts n about their kiss.

Nandini woke up in the morning, her injury pain was not there due to the effect of medicine. The first thought which lingered her mind was their kiss. She closed her eyes n the tape played in her mind of yesterday night. She didn't want to think about that so she shooed all the thoughts n went to washroom. She was getting ready when aryamaan called n asked her about her health. Nandini assured him that she is fine n will meet him at college. Exchanging byes Nandini kept the call.