XI

Tomorrow

Today I was meeting with Bill a middle aged gentlemen who just got home from Afghanistan. Reading over his file his old therapist diagnosed him with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Knowing that, I knew I had to approach the situation a certain way.

''Ms. Grant Bill is here to see you.'' My secretary said. Nodding my head I motioned my head to let him in.

''Hey Bill how are you today?'' I asked.

He only nodded and sat down.

''Okay so have you told your wife about your dreams?'' I asked.

''No I haven't. I'm afraid that she'll leave me and take our kids with her. I mean she has noticed that I've been acting weird.'' He explained.

Nodding I wrote it down in my notepad.

''Now Bill you have to tell her. Communication is key in marriage. What if she finds out and really decides to leave. It's best for your to open up to her about it.'' I explained.

''What about you Ms. Grant would you tell your husband about something you feel ashamed of? Sometimes you do things no one needs to know. Usually its a craving you have. But you just can't say what it is.'' He said and gave me a strange look.

Observing my surroundings I quickly shut him down. ''Bill this is about you today not about me. And for your information yes I would say something because it isn't good to hold things in.'' I explained.

I made sure my face didn't show discomfort or any scared emotions.

''That'll be all Bill make sure you start opening up to your wife. We'll meet next week to discuss more things.'' I said closing my notepad.

''I just got here.'' He said looking worried.

''Yes I know we have to end a little early I have a business meeting.'' I said.

He nodded and stood up to walk out.

''Have a good day Ms. Grant.'' He said giving me a smirk.

Feeling an uncomfortable shiver go down my back I gave a tight smile.  

***

Walking to my car I seen a little note on my windshield.

Not really wanting to look at it I threw it in my purse and unlocked the car door. Sitting inside I put my seat belt on and drove away from the office to David's place.

Pulling up to his house I grabbed my overnight bag that was in the trunk and had my purse along my side.

Getting the key out my purse I unlocked the door and instantly smelled weed along with hearing loud music playing throughout the house.

''David turn this down it's late as hell and you blasting music like you crazy.'' I said while walking into the kitchen.

''Man you better go somewhere. I'm having some me time so you better calm all that down.'' He said while eating an apple and inhaling the blunt.

''Well don't invite me over here whenever you want your me time alright. I'm gone, peace nigga.'' I said chucking my deuces.

He quickly put the put the blunt down and grabbed my waist.

''I was just kidding baby come here stop playing.'' He pecked my lips and neck a couple of times.

''How was your day?'' He asked.

I paused. I really had to decide if I wanted to tell him about Bill, or if I should keep it to myself.

''It was decent.'' I said quickly.

''Hmm sound like you lying to me, but I'll find out one way or the other. Anyway, make me some food please I'm hungry.'' He said while gripping my butt.

''It's ten o'clock at night and you telling me your hungry, why didn't you make yourself anything.'' I complained.

''I did I made a sandwich, but you know when I get high I get the munchies.'' He said while sitting on the counter and finishing his apple.

 ''Fine whatever what you want?'' I asked while putting my purse down next to him.

''A nice ass burger would be good. Oh and some home made French fries.'' He requested.

I looked at him in disbelief. ''Nigga I'm no chef. Your just getting burger tonight.'' I said.

David sucked his teeth.

Getting the ingredients out I placed them on the counter and started to wash my hands.

-Ding

''Babe get that for me that's probably Kia texting me.'' I said while putting the ground beef in a bowl.

Hearing him unzip my purse there was a 3 minute pause.

''Yo what the fuck?'' David yelled.

David

''What the fuck is this.'' I shouted.

''What are you talking about David calm down.'' Morrow said coming near me.

I waved the note in her face.

''Dear Ms. Grant, I love you and I want to know if you would consider being with me even though we have a patient and doctor relationship.'' I read to her aloud.

She looked down and sniffled.

''This what we doing now? Huh you cheating on me with a crazy ass nigga?'' I questioned while pacing in front of her.

''No David I would never do that to you.'' She cried.

''So what the fuck is this stupid shit? You fucking him?'' I asked while getting in her face.

''No....'' She trailed off.

''Don't fucking lie to me Tomorrow.'' I yelled.

''Stop fucking screaming okay? I told you one of my patients was obsessed with me. Now you believe me.'' She screamed and stormed up the stairs.

Grabbing my keys and putting on my Jordan slides I left the house heading to the trap with this note.

I'll be damn if a nigga hurt my baby!