Chapter 31: Second Court Date

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

"I wish this could all be over with." I complained as I laid my head on Mingyu's shoulder.

"I know you do." Mingyu said wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It will be over soon."

"Not soon enough." I complain again and Mingyu sighed. "I don't want to do this."

"Why not?" Mingyu asked. "I understand that you don't want to go over everything that happened but you'll get some justice for what has happened to you over all those years."

"I don't want justice." I said. "I just want to forget. This isn't helping me on my path to forgetting."

"Then why did you agree to press charges?" Mingyu asked.

"I knew it was what I should do, despite not wanting to." I told him. "Plus the manager was pushing me to do it."

"Well you didn't have to listen to him." Mingyu said. "You could have said no."

"I know that." I said. "It's just that I knew I should and I'll probably feel better knowing that he can't hurt me, or anyone else, anymore."

Mingyu didn't respond so the two of us just sat there, waiting to be able to enter the courtroom.

My mother sat across the hallway from Mingyu and I. She smiled as she saw how calm I was with Mingyu. It's true. I am very calm with Mingyu. He has this comforting thing about him. I don't know what it is but he's calms me so I'm not questioning anything.

I'm not sure where S.coups went. I think he went with the manager, wherever he went. They'll be back before everything starts though so there's no need to worry.

"We're shooting the music video in a couple days." Mingyu said, obviously trying to make some sort of conversation.

"Yeah, we will." I replyed blankly.

"How do you feel about the choreography?" Mingyu asked.

I had missed a lot of practice time with all the lawyer meetings and everything.

"Pretty good." I said. "There are a couple parts I'm not quite confident on but Hoshi has agreed to help me with them tonight."

"Well that's good then."

"Guys." Our manager called to us and we both looked up at him. "It's time now."

Mingyu and I both stood up, as well as my mother, and the five of us entered the courtroom. My lawyer was already seated at the front and so was my father and his lawyer.

S.coups, Mingyu, and my mother sat in the first row where as our manager sat a few rows back.

I continued walking and sat with my lawyer.

"Will I need to answer any questions today?" I asked as he continued looking over some documents.

"I won't be wanting to ask anything but if your father's lawyer wants to ask you questions then he will." He said before giving a small smile. "I'm sure even if he does ask questions there won't be many."

I nodded and sat patiently for the court session to start.

After a few minutes the judge arrived and everything started.

Mingyu was the first to go up. He told what he saw that night before my lawyer went to talk to him.

"Could you please state your relationship with Wonwoo-sshi please."

"We're in the same idol group together." Mingyu hesitated for a moment. "We're also dating."

"Alright so you spend a lot of time with him?" The lawyer asked and Mingyu nodded. "Has he told about any of the events from his past?"