Epilogue

(Fyi, there was been a, pretty large, time skip. It's now the end of pretty u almost the start of very nice.)

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

"I'll miss you." I said, trying not to let my voice break.

"I'll miss you too babe." Mingyu said and hugged me tighter. "You have to go now, your mom is waiting."

I sighed. "I don't know if I want to go."

"Would you prefer staying in the dorm all day long alone?" Mingyu asked and I couldn't say anything back. "You need someone to make sure you're at least eating something and none of us can do that when we're not going to be here."

"I know that." I said and stepped out of the hug we'd been in for awhile. "I just feel like she'll want to talk about it and I've finally gotten over it all."

"Well, tell her that you don't want to talk about it." Mingyu said and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Now go. Both S.coups hyung and Hoshi hyung will probably bite my head off if I take anymore time."

"Alright, I'll hopefully see you soon." I said and hugged Mingyu once more. "I love you."

"I love you too." Mingyu said while squeezing me and then letting go. "Please be sure to eat and get better soon."

"I'll try." I said before placing a kiss on Mingyu's lips and leaving Pledis's building, on my way to where I was meeting my mother.

I had to go because I had gotten ill and was unable to partake in our next promotions.

It's was fine though. I wasn't scared or nervous at all.

That's a lie.

I am I little nervous that my nightmares might come back without Mingyu there but my doctor has helped me with ways to get over them if they were to come back.

It was a surprise to me when my doctor told me that a lot of my depression comes from the fact that I have a form of PTSD. It really isn't just for soliders.

It's an odd feeling. I know that no one should be scared of their own home but I was for a very long time. It's strange to be going back and to not be afraid.

I still don't want to talk with my mother about things so I'm nervous about that but I still feel completely fine.

Mingyu has been a huge help through all of this. He's help me get back on my feet and to be happy again.

I think the fans have noticed my mood change and they seem it like it when I'm more happy and talkative.

I just hope going home and talking to my mom doesn't send me backwards.

I want to stay happy.

For the fans and for Mingyu.

Despite all that has happened and changed, he is still the love of my life.

I love him so so much.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Short, nice epilogue to end this.

To anyone who is confused. This ending is from when Wonwoo went home after he got sick. If you remember around Wonwoo's birthday Pledis had said he was at home.

Anyway, this story has finally come to an end and no, I'm not doing a sequel because that means I'd have to do sequels for all of the books and I really don't want to do that.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and read this book. Sorry if it's a crappy ending.

I know some people wanted sumt so if you guys still do I can write some as a bonus chapter. Let me know what you want.

Hope you all enjoyed this story!