forty eight

"shawty, wake up babygirl." kevin said while shaking me in my sleep.

i slowly opened my eyes. i groaned at waking up earlier than usual. i open my eyes wide and sat up.

"OMG bestfriend! i had the worst dream ever! i had a dream that daniel cheated on me with someone named kat--" i said before he cut me off.

"it...wasn't a dream babygirl." he grabbed my hand and looked down.

"no no...he said he wouldn't do that to me, never." i said starting to get worked up.

"im sorry bestfriend..." he says rubbing my forehead with his thumb.

my eyes started to tear, i remember everything and it was real. how am i supposed to go back home.

how am i gonna live and handle him. i suddenly started crying. i didn't sob. just let the tears roll down my cheeks non stop.

kevin bear hugged me while i started sobbing on his shoulders. it was so heartbreaking. i never knew this would happen. to me.

"hey hey hey, don't be sad, you'll find someone." kevin says pulling away, grabbing my shoulders and speaking very closely to my face.

"HOW CAN...i not be sad kevin, he broke my heart, he cheated on me, he told me he loves me, he took my....virginity, he made me believe in love." i yelled in between sobs.

"HE TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY!!!!!??" kevin yelled, very loudly.

i looked down disappointed.

"yes." i said very very lowly in a whisper.

"oh my god. he's gonna get it!!" he said getting up and changing right in front of me.

"w-where are...y-you going?" i asked stuttering and getting up.

"to beat him up." he said plainly.

"WHAT WHY." i say shocked.

as much as i wanted him to beat daniel up i didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"no kevin stop please." i said still crying and grabbing his shoulder.

he put on his black cap and walked out.

i ran after him. it was too late. he left. i went inside the bathroom and washed up really quick. kevin gave me a new toothbrush last night and some of his clothes to sleep in.

i brushed my teeth and changed back into my clothes.

i put on my sneakers and left as fast and i could. i went driving even though it was 5 blocks away. i just wanted to bring back the car.

i parked and opened the door with my keys. i saw everything smashed on the floor. i went to the kitchen and saw the boys on top of eachother beating eachother up.

"OH MY GOD !! STOP...STOPPP." i yelled pulling them apart.

they tried to push me away and start swinging again but i didn't budge. they stood on each sides on me giving eachother bad glares.