Thirty Seven - I still feel like a stripper but at least I'd be a good stripper

Please play the song above while you read ;)

~~~~~    

Thirty Seven - I still feel like a stripper but at least I'd be a good stripper

Aria's POV

I walk into the room, swaying my hips to the beat. There is a whole group of guys sitting together and talking. When I walk in all their eyes turn to me and they immediately scan my barely clothed body.

One of the guys whistles and I ignore it, walking further towards them. I start moving my hips in circles, moving with the beat.

As the beat gets faster I start moving faster, swaying my body. I am so glad I took belly dancing classes.

I turn my face away from the group of guys and drop my ass to the floor and back up and the guys whistle louder.

My eyes move to the door while I dance to see the guys standing there and staring at me with their jaws dropped.

I nod my head to the side, widening my eyes , trying to tell them to move and they get the message and do as told.

I move my body faster, turning my body in a circle and moving my hips at the same time.

The guys get the package and all of them get out the door except Mickey who stops to stare at me with wide eyes.

I walk up to one of the guys as soon as he is about to see Mickey. I start dancing over the guys lap, making sure I don't touch him. He is cute so I don't mind it that much. I still feel like a stripper but at least I'd be a good stripper.

The guy grabs my waist as I dance but I push his hands away and shake my head. Even in a real lap dance the guy isn't supposed to touch the girl... I think?

Mickey realizes he had to go and so he runs to the door and leaves.

I move away from the guy with a smirk and walk out the room, still swaying my hips as I walk.

Once the door is shut behind me, I let out a huge breath of air that I didn't realize I was holding. The guys walk up to me, still staring at me with wide eyes.

I chuckle, "Do you have the diamonds?" I ask as I walk to the exit and they nod, walking with me and making sure none of the other guys in the club touch me.

Mickey puts his arm around my shoulder and I roll my eyes.

"We did it!" I state as soon as we get out the club. I start having a mini dance party but I can't dance that well because high heels are painful.

"You did it." Jay states and winks at me and I grin. I did it!

I probably need to take a really long shower and scrub myself clean because I feel dirty but I still did it! I was praying that nothing happened because if anything went wrong, I wouldn't be able to join the gang and Mr. Halorez would probably try to do things to me.

That would be a nightmare.

"Come on, we have to get the diamonds to Mr. Halorez in two minutes or it's all for nothing." Vincent says and we all run to the cars and jump in, speeding down the road.

It feels too easy. There has to be a catch or something. Something is going to go wrong and I am terrified that I will have to give myself to the old man.

I close my eyes, my heart racing as I ride next to Vincent. He puts his hand on my bare thigh, "You'll be okay. I'll fight for you and I will kill for you of I have to. We all will." Vincent says and then moves his hand and I blush, smiling.

Aww, he would stab a person for me. That's true friendship.

~~~~~

HAHAHAHA FRIENDZONE LEVEL 100// ;) sorry for the short chapter :( next one will be longer xxx <3

I just updated four chapters in a row *puts on cool sunglasses so I can be like that gangster emoji* THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEE! ;) until next time nerds's <3 xxx

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌