a / n

Hey Guys,
I'm very excited to announce my second book published, "I'm Back Bitches". 

Below are some important notes, please read because it addresses some issues in this book.

Mistakes: Also there might be a lot of mistakes as once I've finished the book I am going under editing. (A/N: This book is now under editing; updated 25/8/17)

Important: In this book I have used comebacks from the internet so if you don't like how I've used them then there is no need to read this book.
Also many people are commenting about how unoriginal I am for doing this. I made this book for people to have a good laugh. If you don't like it then delete this book. I don't need hate comments. If you want to comment on about it then go ahead but expect world war III ;) You have been warned.

Plagiarism: In this book I encourage people to write their own story but not to copy. If anybody does plagiariser my book I will have to report them.

Trailer: The official trailer is done by the beautiful MizDancer thank you!

xx

S T O R Y   D E S C R I P T I O N

"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"With you?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Sure thing baby girl" He replied.

I faced him, slightly moving closer. "You know what I really want?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Mhm?" he asked, his eyes filled with lust.

I slowly leaned forward, placing my hands on his chest and leaned towards his mouth. My mouth was inches away from his and he closed his eyes as I smirked with satisfaction. It was working.

Surprising everyone, I lifted my leg and kicked him were the sun don't shine.

Gasps were heard throughout the hall and Chase instantly fell to the ground, holding his precious jewels. "What the fuck?!" He groaned.

In a deadly sweet voice I got down to eye level. "Well now you know how it feels when you break a girls heart".

I stood up and walked away.

Everyone looked at me with awe stricken faces and I twirled my body around putting my hand on my hip. "By the way the names Avery Blue" I spoke loudly. Flashes of recognition crossed people's faces but Chase was the most shocked of them all.

I stared at Chase straight in the eyes. "Karma's a bitch" before turning around and continuing my way to physics class.

xx

R E V I E W S

"Your book 'I'm Back Bitches' feels so easy to read, you have smooth dialogue and the comebacks are too good"

- CeleanaSaradothian

"I'm in love with your book!! The twists are just great and I hope you make a sequel!!!:)"

- Neversleepkid

"I'm back bitches... bloddy brilliant!"

- BoomerT2016

"I really enjoy reading your book! I can't wait to read the rest of it!! Your very talented!"

- EmilyDawnnn21

 xx

So read along and I hope you enjoy the book!