Warnings

🚨Warnings🚨

🌚Dark Themes: Marcel and Harry are in a mental asylum and have actual mental disorders. Marcel's bipolar and Harry's schizophrenic. (Don't worry I've done my research on these mental disorders and don't plan to offend anyone who may have these disorders.)

🌚Sibling Incest:  The twins are really close with each so they might kiss and do sexual stuff together every now and again.

🌚Rape/Noncon: the twins have mental disorders so sometimes they may do things to Louis that he doesn't necessarily like, so if that makes you uncomfortable please don't read this!

🌚Kidnap: the twins will get out of the asylum eventually and take Louis with them, him unwilling of course.

🌚Forced Feminization: The twins will force Louis to wear more girly things that the boy is highly uncomfortable wearing but does it anyways and soon kind of finds that he likes it.

🌚Self-harm: the twins are insane so when they have their bad days they do self-harm themselves. So if that triggers you please don't read this.

🌚Death/Murder: again the twins are psycho. So don't be surprised if they murder someone that gets in their way of Louis which they very well might do.

🌚a ton of secrets: There's a ton of mysterious and surprises throughout this story and you will probably get mad at me for most of them but it's all good.

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

I usually do the whole character thing where I give everyone a clear picture on who looks like what in the story just because of the whole twin aspect of things but this story has too many twists and turns for me to do that with so sorry to everyone who may be disappointed about that I formally apologize! Anyways I hope you like this certain story and I love love love everyone who takes the time to read any of my stories! Love,
Lizzy ❤️️