Chapter 9: Zalgo's Little Freakout and SY's Return

(Quick A/N I do not own the Image above, sooo yeah...... xD  Anyways.... ON WITH THE STORY!!!! x3)

~Y/POV~

You slowly started to wake up- your eyes were hazy and a sleepy grin began to slowly stretch across your face as you began to cuddle deeper into whatever you were lying on- which in this case it happened to be an asleep Slenderman who held you gently in his arms. The way that you could tell that he was asleep was because you could hear gentle snores come from him as his chest gently moved up and down. Your eyes then became wide while you tried not to make any sudden movements so you wouldn't wake him- you then started to think and soon remembered why you were in Slender's arms in the first place. You smiled up at him warmly, now remembering that he had helped you with your little.... Nightmare, incident that you had the previous day. His actions actually helped immensely- that night you had no more nightmares, and you were extremely thankful for that since no way in hell did you want to see that f*cking bear and his 'children' ever again. You carefully placed your head back down onto his chest and held your teddy bear closer to you, still a little tired, as you waited patiently for him to wake up since you didn't really want to disturb his slumber. You began to look around the room to pass some time and when you did, you looked out the window to see that it was just beginning to become day, signaling that it was still early in the morning. Right after you looked out the window, you turned your head carefully towards the front door when you heard it open- the people who you saw come in were Jeff, Masky, EJ and BEN whom of which were all a little bloody which meant that they had just come back from a recent kill. You smiled over to them and waved carefully, making sure that you didn't wake Slender in the process. As you did that, they all seemed to notice you and waved back with confused looks on their faces- well at least the people without masks had confused faces. As they all walked over in your direction, BEN nodded with a smirk and a wink before he went into the T.V, leaving the three other guys staring at you weirdly.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing and why is Slender holding you?" Jeff asked sounding confused and a tiny bit angry--that you didn't notice however. You held your pointer finger up to your lips, signaling for them to be quiet as Jeff just rolled his eyes in return.

"Heh, looks like you need a little help- well that is unless you don't want to get up." Masky states sarcastically in a soft voice, sounding as if he already knew the answer that question.

"Yeah but.... I don't want to wake him though......." You reply in a hushed tone which caused Slender to stir a little before his soft snores could be heard once more.

"Don't worry about it. We got this Y/N, we'll get you out." EJ states, sounding amused with the whole situation as Jeff replied with an annoyed groan before mumbling,

"Look, lets just hope that the old tree over there doesn't wake up and gets pissed at us. If he does, then he might f*cking tear us to shreds and then we can kiss our asses goodbye...." Jeff mumbled dramatically which caused Masky to chuckle.

"Heh, well we'll see about that. Seems like your doubting your skills there Jeffery- come on, let's just get the poor girl out of his grip. I doubt that Slender would kill us if he woke up so we should be fine." Masky replied confidently as suddenly all three of them surrounded you.

"Well Timothy, I am not doubting my own skills- I know fully well that I can get her out, just you f*cking watch." Jeff retorted gruffly before EJ came between them and added,

"Come on you two, focus. We need to get her out." He pointed out quietly while slowly, yet carefully reaching towards Slender's right arm which was secured around you and located right above his left arm which was also wrapped around your frame.