Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip

2 Months Later

I sigh and put the pillow in the box that says 'Ashley's Pillows'. Tomorrow is Ash's last day here before moving into her house with her parents. Yeah, it's 2 houses down, but I'll miss waking up to her every morning, and eating dinner with her. I frown slightly and shut the box before walking to the bathroom, correction, waddling. I'm now 5 months pregnant, but I'm ready for her to be out.

I don't talk to Cole unless necessary. He's still with that h**, so I don't want to be around him. At all. He will occasionally come to doctors appointments, but rarely. I really don't know if he wants to be in her life, he doesn't seem to.

Sebastian and I have gone out a few times, he's super nice and charming, and I even met his best friend, Maya Holdbrooks. She's super pretty as well with her dirty blonde hair, skinny figure, olive skin tone, green/blue eyes, heart shaped face, and large lips. But she's super nice, and doesn't flaunt her looks like some do.

She's a tom boy, so we get along well. She likes skating, video games, junk food (which is very shocking because of her size), and super heros. It doesn't shock me that they're best friends. I finish my business up and walk to my full length mirror to look at my swollen belly.

She will be here in just 4 months, that's of course if she isn't early. I smile and rub my stomach as I imagine holding her, watching her get older, accomplishing things, loving, and just living and getting older.

Even though Cole doesn't seem to love her that much, she still will have people who love her very much. My legs begin to ache, so I lay on my bed and hum a tune while stroking my stomach. I look at it and get an idea.

"Hey baby, it's your mama." I say softly to the being inside me. People often say to me (not that I'm showing, mothers walk up to me and suggest things) that I should talk to her, so she knows who I am.

"I know I don't talk to you often, but I love you very much, and so does everyone else who you hear so much, especially your Aunts Emily and Ashley. They can't wait to see you." I say to her and draw small circles on my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you, and hold you. See your eyes and your hair, and just how you look in general. I love you so much already. Remember that. Just 4 more months little one." I say with a smile before my heavy eyelids fall.

xxxxxxx

Looking into her chocolate brown eyes, and playing with her curly brown tufts of hair, I know that it was worth it. Worth it to throw that party, worth it to meet Cole, and worth it to sleep with him. Just my whole journey to this point, through the thick and thin, was worth it to have this little princess.

The lights darken and I look up, clutching my baby closer. She wriggles in my arms as a melodic, but evil, laugh echoes through the room. Screams and cries echo shortly after, my screams.

"Morgan" the voice says in a sadistic sing song tone, and it repeats, over and over.

I rock back and forth with her in my arms as she whines slightly and squirms, frightened by the darkness. I shush her kindly and rub her stomach. The screams continue to echo, much to our dismay. I continue to rub her stomach until baby cries echo through the room, and there is no one to comfort.

xxxxxxxx

I shoot up and frantically shake my head around. I look down and sigh in relief when everything is still the same. Nothing is wrong, she is still safe on your stomach, inside you. I slow my heart rate and sit up before exiting my room and walking downstairs where everyone is hard at work. Ashley turns to me and smirks with a raised eyebrow.