Chapter Fifteen: You Smell Good

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
Darkness surrounded me as I woke up. I looked over at my bedside table and looked at the time;

2:47 AM

Yay! Another day I wake up at an early time. I stretched before I sat up, feeling light headed. That flipping hell of a drug sucks butt. My gaze locked onto the open door, remembering that Bennett closed it when he put me in here.

I quietly snuck out of my room, however feeling dizzy and disoriented, when I saw a light from the living room. I stumbled my way to the living room, revealing Grayson staring at the view.

"Grayson?" I asked, my head hurting as I used the walls to support my weight.

His head quickly turned to me, as he widened his eyes in surprise, "Shit. Bailey." He said, rushing towards me, "Are you feeling alright?"

I shook my head, knowing if I were to speak if throw up. I gagged before rushing to the nearest bathroom and threw up again. Grayson was close behind me, pulling back my hair, "Damn it. I thought I'd be okay on the second day." I muttered once I was done.

Grayson sighed, "I'll be right back," Grayson said, turning on the bathroom light. He left me as I threw up even more.

After a minute, he returned with a hair clip, a bottle of water and a pill that I assumed was a pain killer, "Thanks." I said as he put the hair clip in my hair, helping it to pull it back and not be in the way of me throwing up.

He handed me the bottled water and medicine and told me to take it. Grayson flushed the toilet before I tried to stand up but ended back on the floor with Grayson by my side.

"How'd you get in my house?" I asked.

"I made another copy of your house key." He shrugged as I stared at him with wide eyes. He took my keys, "And the person who made the key may think that we're together and have two kids."

He passed me my keys from his back pocket, making me scoff as I punched him, "Why would you go off and say that?"

"Because she was flirting with me. She asked why I came there so late at night then I told them my wife that happened to be called, Bailey Winters, was nagging on about me giving a house key to our second child, James Aiden Watts, would be out of the house next month. Let's just say after what I said to her she stopped making small talk with me as she finished the key molding."

I smiled at the thought of the woman's face when she realized I was his fake wife, "Do you really think of me as 'wife material?'" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, your smart, beautiful, and man, are you amazing with kids." He complimented, making me blush, "I really hope I find a girl as amazing as you."

I wouldn't mind being that girl for you...

Bailey! That's a big no-no. You can't think like that.

I smiled at him before giggling awkwardly, causing me to look stupid, "I-I think I'm going to... Um... Shower." I said, standing up with the help of the counter beside me. Grayson stood by my side and helped me to my room.

My legs are hating me right now.

I grabbed one of Kendall's favorite shirts that were huge on me and black joggers, then Grayson helped me to my bathroom, "Um... I think I can manage." I said, leaning on the counter.

"Aw... I thought I could stand watch." Grayson teased.

"Shut up." I smiled.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?"