- chaotic mornings -

THE NEXT MORNING Elenora awoke to a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie with the Avenger's 'A' written on it lying on the foot of her bed

THE NEXT MORNING Elenora awoke to a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie with the Avenger's 'A' written on it lying on the foot of her bed. Quietly, she thanked Natasha.

When Elenora exited the room she had slept in for the last two days, she walked into- yeah, you got it- a fight.

"Stark, you have no say in this!" Steve shouted, causing Bucky go to place his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Tony, who saw this, went, "You shouldn't encourage this, James! Do you now what happens if he agrees to this? Do you know what Nick will do?"

Elenora did what she used to do in her old foster homes when a fight broke out. She watched cautiously from around the corner.

"Buck-" Rogers looked guilty.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" Tony's eyes widened. "My, my, Mr.America, keeping things from your lover, are you?"

"What the hell is he talking about, Steve?" Bucky demanded.

"They want to 'test' her, Metal boy. They want to experiment on Elenora."

Elenora have seen a lot of emotions expressed by tons of different people, but she hadn't ever seen something so intense. The way the calmness vanished from every aspect of his face, fleeing from his eyes, followed by mouth and jaw. Anger covered the man's face in waves, until he was left red cheeked, watered eyes, and a pulsing vein in his neck.

"Steven," Bucky's voice was choked with aggravation, "what the hell is this man talking about?"

It felt like the entire building was silent. Natasha glanced at Clint who was staring at Pietro, who's hand was conjoined with Wanda's. The twins stared at Tony as though he had murdered their family. With his hand on the granite counter and striking blue eyes on both of the feuding men, stood the the only God in the room, Thor.

Luckily, no one noticed Elenora. That was her hope, anyway.

A voice from behind spoke up, breath cold on Elenora's ear.

"I can see you," it said. Instantly, she looked down, hand stretched out in front of her. It was invisible.

Elenora instantly assumed the worse (it truly was a bad habit of her's) and she believed the man in front of her could only be the villain.

So she spun on her heel (quietly, of course because she didn't want to interrupt the current fight), facing a man with ebony hair past the nape of his neck, and entrancing green eyes.