Chapter 18

Maddie's POV

We found a firetruck and found out that Eugene lied about being a scientist so we are going back to the church. We pull up to see Michone, Carl, and Judith sitting outside the church. "Let's go get Beth back" I said scooting over so Michone and Carl could get in.

Abraham pulls up to the hospital and we all get out. I'm in the back with Tara. I can't wait to see Beth, I've missed my little sister. When we get into the parking lot Rick and the group is walking out. I then see Daryl carrying a dead Beth. "No! No! No!" I sob out falling to the ground. Everything's happening so fast it all seems blurry. After sitting there for a few seconds I grab Glenn's pistol. "Maddie wait!" Glenn yelled after me but I didn't listen I kept walking. Once I got into the hospital I saw 3 cops I instantly killed them. I shot them in the head with the pistol. I killed all of the cops except 1, I ran out of bullets or I would have. She raised her gun at me. "Go on pull the trigger!" I yelled through sobbs. She lowered her gun and walked away. I then got off of the floor and walked outside. "Maddie are you oka-" Glenn was gonna ask but got cut off before he could finish. "I'm fine!" I yelled walking away.

______________________________

Noo! Not Beth!

What do you think about Maddie killing her first person?

I'm sorry for the short chapter.