Chapter Four

• Dedicated to Heather Kelley

Okay so I will admit that this chapter is lacking something. But this is also because I am multitasking like crazy. Example of having 4 webpages open online along with a crappy harddrive I can tell is in its final months at the most. Screen kept freezing up every 2 minutes. Watching the new Carrie online. Then with my notebook, ipod, and a cup of tea all around me. Moving on tweaking and editing the very next chapter which is being uploaded shortly after this one. Oh song of the chapter is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Its a song Jake was listening to while he cleaned. I also casted Hector David Jr. as Marcus Flores.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      Jake

When I woke up the next day I was on a magic carpet ride. 

No not really but it kind felt like I was. I did get in trouble staying out past curfew even though my mom tried her best to hide her smile. So I had at least a week of no going out to do fun things. 

Oh and I had to do all the laundry in the house for the week too. 

It meant I was in trouble but not in too much trouble kind of punishment. I had stayed out past ten when my parents generally are in bed themselves. They knew the dance lasted until midnight but still wanted me home earlier anyway. Nick and Nikko would be the ones to take the news the hardest I was sure. It didn’t bother me, it was worth it for a night like that. 

Heather was the one that sent me a text.

I heard interesting stuff about last night.

I smiled at the memory and sent a text back.

What do you want 2 know?

I waited two minutes before her reply that may have consisted of man questions only to delete them, restart, and then went with a simple:

Everything.

I figured that because my punishment started today I would have to start with the pillows on the couch. I stuffed in about three removing the pillow sheets in advance. When the water was running I replied.

B4 I tell you anything, what were U up 2?

That took maybe ten minutes. It seemed best to vacuum the living room while I waited. There would be more blankets on the back of the rocking chairs and couch. Then there were the sleeves that went on the armrests. I moved the couch, table stands, rocking chairs, and quilt basket. 

I even took the newspaper recycle bin out. 

Last night was the night. I may never go 4 a white wedding.

Now that took some time to figure out. When I got it I told replied.

So Charles is a man now.

She was quick.

Yes, and he is romantic.

So there was another happy couple in my circle of friends that had fun last night. Nick and Nikko from what I saw did too. How Lillian and Jimmy fared was a mystery. There was no word from Marcus.