Not Looking For Love - 6 Part II .

~

After Devin left it was about 2:50 so I started getting ready to go to Meghan's house .

I straightened my hair first , before going in the bathroom & starting my morning routine .

When I was done I threw on some faded denim shorts , a bulls jersey & my red converses .

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door .

My phone rang as I was walking to Meghan's House .

It was Mrs . Smith , Daniels little friends mother . She told me Daniel missed me and wanted to talk . I said okay and she took him the phone .

" Hello ? " He said curiously .

" Heeey Danny Having fun ? "

He gasped from excitement .

" Sissy yes Timmy's house is so fun we played video games and ate s'mores all night . "

I knew he was happy , I loved hearing happiness in his voice . No matter what we went threw , I made sure Danny was always happy .

" Sissy , I'm helping The Smith's move into there new house . They put two beds in Timmy's room & ones for me ! "

I was confused by what he meant but I knew he was happy so I didn't ask to many questions .

" Hey Dan dan give the phone back to Mrs . Smith & finish enjoying your sleep over , okaay ? "

" Okaay love you . " He said eating a mouthful of something .

" Love you too . "

I then heard tiny foot steps letting me know he was running Mrs . Smith .

" Hello ? "

" Yeaa Mrs . Smith it's me again . "

" Ooh Dyamon how many I help you ? "

" Yeaa Danny was talking about moving with Timmy ? "

She giggled .

" Ooh Yes I saw your mother she didn't look to good . "

The phone was silence , she was waiting on me to speak . I didn't I was to embarrassed .

" Well I think it's best we keep Daniel a little longer to help you out . " She continued .

" Ooh , " I said not sure what to say .

" Yeaa just until you guys get things together is that okaay ? "

I was silent thinking about my answer . Mrs . Smith knew about my mothers addiction and she didn't judge us. She helped , she knew I was the one really providing for Dan .

" Yes Thanks that's fine . " I said making me decision .

" Okaay well I got to go the boys are eating . "

" Ooh okaay we'll take care of Danny and if you have any problems call me and can you have him call me every night . "

She giggled knowing I was really nervous about this .

" It's fine & yes I will , & take care of yourself . "

She then hung up .

By the end of the call I was a block away from Meghan's House .

~

I got to Meghan's house and knocked on the door . A little girl who looked just like Meghan answered .

Meghan came out slowly after her .

" Ooh Dy come on in , Ymani's on the way , " She said motioning for me to enter and go up the steps .

I stepped in & followed her to her room . We sat on the bed .

" Your sister looks like you , " I said complimenting her & the little girl .

" Sister ? " She said confused .

" Yea , " I said before describing the little girl .

" Ooh no that's my daughter . "

My eyes grew wide , damn she had a baby we're only juniors .

" Ooh sorry . "

She laughed like its fine .

" So where's her dad ? " I asked being nosey .

" Down the hall . "

I looked confused .

She laughed .

" Quan's her dad but we aren't together . "

" Ooh , " I said & in walked a mad Ymani .

" Hey Mani . " Me & Meghan said at the same time .

" Hey y'all I'm sorry I'm late Devin stupid ass pissed me off " she exclaimed .

My eyes grew wide .

" D-Devin Satino ? " I asked .

" Yeaa that's my boyfriend we was together last night if you know what I mean and this morning he was tripping . " She said explaining Her & Devin .

My heart broke after she said those words . I was messing with Ymani's boyfriend ?

The rage from the other night came back . Devin is a fucking liar .

Why was he all on me when he's with Ymani .

Right than my phone rang . Speaking of the devil , he was calling I declined that time & the 3 after that .

Devin's POV

After me & Dyamon got interrupted at her house I went to handle some out of control customers . Niggas is serious about they supply these days .

Anyways after I finished I called Dyamon to see if she wanted to chill .

No answer ! No fucking answer are you kidding me ?

I called 3 more times and got no answer .

I sighed .

The fuck I do now , Damn ?!