ii. pranks? no thanks!

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS  
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
TWO ━━ pranks? no thanks!

 young, wild & freeTWO ━━ pranks? no thanks!

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝FOR GODRIC'S SAKE! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

ANNABELLE ROSE HAD BEEN KNOWN THROUGHOUT HOGWARTS FOR A FEW THINGS, WHICH, TO THE CHESNUT HAIRED DISMAYAL, wasn't really anything excellent, or in her opinion memorable. Because it didn't show her true nature, and rather gave a perspective of semi-stuck up Gryffindor girl, with no sense of humour. All thanks to that one time in potions where she was teamed up with infamous Sirius Black back in second year for a boring project Slughorn had set for the class. And she did, wholeheartedly try to at least work together with the rebellious boy, but all he did was make inappropriate jokes or try to talk to his friends, who were conveniently sitting at the table behind them of course.

And she did not mean to throw a fit, really. But one can only takes so many quips while trying to finish an important assignment for a subject she had been rubbish at since the second time she entered the classroom (--she is not proud of the fact that the first time she might have even fallen asleep after fifteen minutes.)

A hothead was not something she liked to be labelled as, it sucked and it even made the raven haired boy more determined to annoy the living daylights out of her, much like his equally annoying best friend James Potter did with her friend Lily Evans.

Another thing she had been known as was also the girl that hit Sirius Black in the face at the end of third year—which if anyone asked was a complete accident (--it was not obviously. ) Not her proudest moment, but totally worth it after the boy had had the bright idea to make her cat an ugly green colour. The detention with McGonagall that followed after was horrendous, even if she did get a biscuit at the end of it.

But as her mother had thought her from a very young age, she did not let them get to her, she instead focused on her true friends, making memories and learning everything that the magical world had to offer as she ignored everyone eyeing her strangely, or the teenage boys calling themselves the Marauders.

Now, she had to be honest, Remus and Peter were fine, Annabelle could even say she and Remus were somewhat friends, but the idea of them hanging out with the likes of Potter and Black were completely baffling to her.

But while she and Lily had become professionals in the art of ignoring the Potter-Black duo, it could not be said that the boys didn't try to gain their attention.