Chapter 4

I wake up in the morning with something playing with my hair. I open my eyes and its the puppy hopping around and pulling on my braid that I had pulled my hair into last night before I went to bed, but now its all ruined. "Good morning Oliver." Slips out of my mouth. It barks and sits quietly. "Oliver." I say sitting up. He wobbles over to me. I smile. "That's your name.. Oliver." I say. He barks again and sticks out his tongue. I chuckle.

"Okay. Let's start the day off right buddy." I say picking him up and setting him on the floor so that he can follow me. I walk over to the bathroom to freshen up. I'm about to start breakfast when there's a knock at my door. I don't hesitate to walk over. I look though my peep hole, only to find myself smiling. I open the door. "Good morning Hoseok. Good morning Sunny." I say. He smiles at me. "Good morning Faith .. Good morning puppy." He says.

His eyes scan up and down my body. "You don't look ready to go." He chuckles. I look down at myself, I'm wearing my pajama shorts and my Star Wars sweater. "Oops.. Um. Come in. Come in." I say. He gladly walks in.

**

What should I wear? I look through my clothes, all are either business attire or pajamas. Luckily I find yoga pants back when I was into fitness. And I throw on a t shirt. I look at my hair, such a scary forest. I comb it back into a high pony tail. And head out the room.

There he is, playing with the puppy. Such a cute site, once the puppy spots me he trots over to me, pulling on my yoga pants with his paw. I pick him up. "Ready?" He asks. I smile and nod.

**

We walk into a nearby pound. The smell was clean, surprisingly, and when the animals hear the door ring they all go crazy. "Hello. How may I help you lovely couple today?" The lady asks. I blush at her comment and I begin to feel the tension. Hoseok clears his throat. "We found this puppy yesterday and we just want to find out if he has a owner.." He says. The lady puts on her glasses and examines the puppy in my arms.

I set him on the counter and she takes out some kind of electronic wand. She runs it over his little body. "Usually the chip would be in this area." She points to the puppies neck. Her eyebrows knit and she purses her lips. "It doesn't seem that he has a chip. Let's a least see if his description is under the "lost my dog" site." She says walking over to the computer. "He's a beagle?" She asks. "Yes." I answer.

The sound of her typing makes me nervous, the thought of losing Oliver makes me a bit sad. It makes me feel alone, more than I already am. The lady taps her chin with a pen. "There is a person searching for a beagle puppy.." My heart stops. "But the descrition is for a female puppy... And this one is obviously a male." She says. She smiles at me. "If you're planning on keeping this puppy you're in luck. It doesn't have an owner." She tells me.

I look at Hoseok and he nods with a smile. "I would like to keep him." I tell her. She smiles and nods. "Okay. Would you like to get his shots and chip right now? Luckily its half off since he's tiny and he's a stray." I nod.

**

We step out of the pound and Hoseok looks at me. "So. How does it feel to own a dog?" He asks. I smile, "great." I say. We stand there for a while... Staring at each other. "Oh! Maybe I should take you to the pet shop. So I can help you out with what you'll need for him." He says. I nod. "Thank you."

I set Oliver down and he gladly walks next to me, hopping along. "So. Tell me about you Faith... What do you do?" He asks. A part of me want's to lie and make it seem like I had a amazing life, talk about things I'd like to have in my life. But my mind was telling me to do the right thing. I let out a breath. "Well.. I'm your average girl who likes to binge watch Grays Anatomy." He chuckles. "What do you do?" He asks. "I'm a business woman at Lean Industry.." I peep.