Chapter 6

"Where do you want to start looking?" His gentle voice rang through my ears.

"I guess in his bedroom...will you come with me though? Please? I really don't want to be alone right now."

"Of course Sunshine, I would never leave you."

"Thank you." He makes me feel calm. Without him here, I would probably be having a major panic attack.

"We'll come on Sunshine. Let's go."

We started walking toward my father's bedroom.

We walked slowly, in silence. Until my vision started to get blurry and I fell down to my knees.

"Nico? Nico, are you okay?" His voice was surprisingly calm while his arm looped under my arm and around my waist, and his other picked up my legs so he was carrying me bridal style.

"Perce..." Came my tired voice. You could tell I wasn't in a very good shape. "I can walk on my own...let me down..."

He scoffed. "Nico, you practically fainted! I'm not doing that."

"Okay..." and I proceeded to faint in his warm embrace.

◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️

I woke in my fathers library, to the sound on soft snores. I propped myself up on my elbow, and soon regretted that, as I collapsed back onto the couch. Although the couch felt oddly lumpy.

"Hey sunshine." His voice sounded husky, it was really...good? to hear.

"Oh look at that you have a boner."

"A what?" (He's an angel guys. Remember that bc he doesn't know about dat stuff)

"It's-actually just look down." He was trying and failing to hide his laughter as I looked down and saw that my...stuff..was hard. I wonder why?

"Why is it...like that?"

He was laughing so hard by now that he was bent over and I wasn't sure why.

"Why are you laughing? And answer my question!"

He wiped a tear from his eye and explained, "Okay sorry," he paused to laugh again. "It just means that you are aroused by something or someone (wink wonk). And I was laughing because you are by far the most innocent thing I have ever met. But that makes sense because you're an angel."

By the time he finished his explanation, my face must have been completely red, but he told me not to be embarrassed and that it happens to everyone.

"Does it happen to you?"

He cooed at me before saying, "Oh Sunshine, only you..."

"What? What's me?" He couldn't have meant that I could do that to him...right? No he probably meant something else.

"Nothing babe!" He shouted as he walked away. I ran to catch up to him. As I was getting closer to him, I came up with an idea.

I ran up to him, and when I got to him, I jumped. I landed on his back while he tumbled to the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to I promise. I just-I kinda-um...sorry."

I landed on him

"Hey, don't worry about it, Sunshine." Our faces seemed to be touching. My eyes slowly drifted toward his lips. "If you want to kiss me go ahead and do it."

Wait, what? Did he just say that? My look of confusion must have overwhelmed him, because he told me that it was obvious i wanted to kiss him. That it was obvious because he was an incubus.

"Oh."

I could feel red creeping up my neck and to my face as it heated up with a blush.

"Hey! Here's an idea. I could kiss you," He continued. "Then my sweet little angel wont be so shy around me." He nodded to himself as if it gave him all the confirmation in the world.

Slowly he brought his hands up to my chin and pulled my face down to his, since I was still on top of him. His hands carded through my hair as he tried to deepen the kiss. Oh boy. This really shouldn't happen, but I can't stop. And I don't won't to.

He nipped at my bottom lip to ask permission; I denied. He tried again after a groan of impatience. I refused to give in though. "Hey, Sunshine," he murmured against my mouth. "Will you please open you mouth. I promise just kissing! Pinky promise even!" I hummed in response.

"I don't think I want to do that."

◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️

HEY I FINALLY UPDATED AND I LEFT IT ON A CLIFF WHOOP I SHOULD BE GETTING BACK ON A REGULAR SCHEDULE FOR YHIS BUT NO PROMISES. IM STILL TRYING TO GET BETTER. BIT THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES.

I ALSO REALLY WANTED TO THANK GhosTQueeNnSunshinE FOR BEING SO KIND