Day 1

A/N: this continues from the last chapter.

Min Hee's POV:
"So what are you gonna be doing after school today?" Soo Young asked me.

"Uhhhh setting my revenge."

"Like....."

"Something bad. You don't need to help me unless you want to" I said

"No. I don't want to have a bad image in front of Sungjae"

"Okay then" I left to go to my locker.

"Hopefully the cockroaches aren't in my locker no more"

I opened my locker and got somethings. I had a mini creepy smile on my face and left to go into the hall way to set up plan.

*Time Skip
I see BTS walking with girls holding out presents for them and screaming.

"They're not even cute. Except Jimin, he's kinda cute." I got back to my thoughts and stared until they split up to go to their classes.

I see Jimin grabbing this things from his locker while Taehyung be "winking" at random girls.

"Ew the heck. I'm never going to fall for him. I wonder how even girls fall for him" I said under my breathe.

"Hey I gonna go in first" I hear Taehyung
As he was walking in a "cool" way. He opened the door with a loud thump.
He stood there with a bunch of random liquid on him. His hands are into a fist and heads outside of the classroom. I laughed and laughed until everyone around me stared at me.

"YOU!" He pointed at me while the liquid drips from his hair. I ran the opposite way from him. I ran to my hiding place that I would always go to to ditch class.
I ran up the stairs until I ran into Jimin.
"Mianhae" I bowed down and quickly looked behind me and started running. But before I can get a few steps he held onto my wrist.

"What are you doing?" He said and turned to face me.

"Uh weren't you just over there getting your book earlier?" I pointed towards our class. I quickly slide my wrist away from his grip and ran up stairs.

"MIN HEE!!!!!" I hear Taehyung scream at the top of his lungs with anger.

"Ommo!!! Oppa gwaenchan??!!!!" I hear some girls scream as I lock myself in that room.

Taehyung's POV:
I went around the school looking for that rat. Where are you hiding. I see some girls screaming like pigs while looking at me.
I see Jimin hyung at the stair case.

"Jimin hyung! Have you seen that rat?"

"You mean Min Hee? Aniya I didn't" he quickly went to class while girls follow him from behind screaming.

I went up the stairs and looked around. I'm not giving up yet. I just need to get changed.

I quickly went to the boys locker room to get changed. What is this smell? I threw my school uniform in a bag and slowly walked to class.

Jimin's POV:
I saw Min Hee behind looking at Taehyung walk to her trap. I can't believe he can't see that. When I heard her laugh, I headed to the stair case where she's going to be at.

She started running up that stairs. I "accidentally" bumped into her.

"Mian" she bowed down and tried getting away but I held onto her wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Wait weren't you just over there" she quickly changed the subject and ran off. I just waited a few minutes until I heard her shut the door to her "hiding room".