A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 1)

Y/N's POV
"So honey, what job would you like?" Mom asked, I just turned 18 about yesterday and this is what we're talking about, "I don't want to have a job." I said "Well, I thought you wanted to become a chef, so maybe this could give you some money before you can enter in a culinary school." She said, "Oh!! Her honey! A job at the candy shop." She excitedly said "Alright, alright. I'll go." I said leaving the house.

Along the sidewalk I accidentally bumped into someone, "I-I'm sorry." I said walking away.

Lloyd's POV
That girl looks familiar but I don't know why, I was wondering why that girl looks familiar but then my phone starts to ring, "Hello? Who is this?" I asked "Don't Play dumb at me?!" A female voice yells "Oh, hey Brittany." I said "So where are you? I'm already at the location you sent me." She said so angrily "Alright I'll be there within 5 minutes." I said ending the call.

"Finally! I've been here for like 1 hour ago." She said "Sorry. I lost track of time." I said scratching my neck, "Well? What're we waiting for? Candy is waiting for us!" She beams while pulling me inside. She texted me last night saying that there's a new candy store opening in Ninjago, and knowing me I never been excited to see a shop full of sweets.

Y/N's POV
"Alright here's your uniform, and your schedule. Remember your job is to handle the counter as well as assisting kids and customers." The manager said, I wore the uniform and waited for anybody to come. About 3 minutes of waiting some people came in but one of them caught my attention, a blonde, tall boy wearing a green jacket, he reminds me of my friend years ago.
"3 packs of gummy bears, 2 lollipops, a stick of mentos, and two mountain dew." I said typing it in the register "That would be 43$." I said "I accidentally left my wallet honey could you pay for it?" The girl begged to her boyfriend.

"Alright fine." He said handing out the money and left the shop, As I was placing all the cash inside the register I noticed a piece of paper written on it is a full name, address and number. "This must be from that boy."