Chapter 8

As-Salaam-Alaikum,

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't....

JAZAK ALLAH EVERYONE FOR 2.5K VIEWS AND 378 VOTES I LOVE YA'LL SOOO MUCH...PLZZ KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING LIKE THIS. IT REALLY MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE:)

Enjoy the chap!!!

*************************************************************************

The messenger (PBUH) said:

"He who does not show mercy to people.

Allah does not show mercy to him." (Bukhari)

*************************************************************************

NOT EDITED

Alina's POV

I wake up with a jolt, as I look around i realise that I'm in my bedroom. Alhumdullilah. What was the dream about? Why did I see Adam approaching me wearing white thobe(Muslim men clothing) with a wide smile? What does this even mean? Is it...Oh My Allah Is it a sign from Allah for proposal? I think I should go tell Mum about the dream, I'm sure she's gonna help me with it.

I leap out of my bed and hurriedly jump into the shower after I strip off my clothes. After the shower I change into a black and white striped skirt with Grey blouse and ballerina pumps and to top it off I wear a blue hijab and a light makeup which consists of a mascara and the Maybelline New York babylips cuz I'm not really into Makeup and stuff. I'm dressing up like this because after talking to mum I have to go shopping with Amina and Maya for their holiday.

I descend downstairs and when I smell the aroma of the mouthwatering food I get to know where mum is so I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning mama" I greet

"Good morning beta and Asalam Alikum" she replies

I smile sheepishly " Waalikum Asalam"

"How are you mama?"

"I'm good Alhumdullilah"

After that we had our breakfast with a little chit chat here and there. After the breakfast mum proceeded towards the living room while I kept all the dishes in the dishwasher and pressed the button after that i cleaned the kitchen and when I was satisfied with my work I went to the living room to tell mama about the weird dream that I got about Adam and the proposal. In the living room I saw mama watching a Pakistani drama on the TV.

"Mama, Can I please talk to you for few minutes, It's important"

" Sure beta" she says before pressing the mute button on the TV remote control and paying her full attention to me. The thing I love the most about my parents is that they are open minded and understanding so that's why I always share even my deepest secrets with them and they always stood up for me. They helped me a lot when i was going trough the rough times because of a certain someone. Many people/ friends left me without understanding my situation even though I wasn't at fault, Only my family was there to help me get out of the trauma and even when I get those horrendous nightmares. Ok I should really stop talking about that as it's a really unpleasant topic for me and our family. It's been three years since that incident.

Anyways back to the present now. I sit next to mama on the couch.

"Umm...Remember yesterday I said that I want to do an istikharah before confirming my decision?"

"Mmm"

" So I kinda had this dream" (more like a nightmare to me though) I say in my mind

"C'mon beta just tell me the dream" Mama says getting worried