Lyzaria

"Wait so your name is Angel?" I ask Daerius' sister.

"Yeah, fits great doesn't it?" She scoffs.

"That's only because you try your hardest to prove that your name doesn't fit," a man says, walking up to us.

"Oh! Lyza this is Gamma Mykael, he gets to hang out with us today. My brother never lets me leave without at least four guards and either Mykael, our Beta, or himself," Angel mutters in annoyance.

"Are you two ready to go?" He asks and I nod.

A black SUV suddenly pulls up in front of us and I follow Angel inside. The inside is designed like a limo, with colorful lights running along the seats that are sideways.

There is a cooler at one end and a TV at the other. I gape at the interior, ignoring Angel's amused smile.

"Have you been in a limo before?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I've never been in a car before," I say and she stares at me.

"Wow, that must suck."

I sit down with Angel beside me and watch with wide eyes as four massive figures suddenly sit down as well. They all look very tough with rigid postures and stern expressions.

"Don't worry about them, they don't talk or do anything but follow us around," Angel assures me.

When we start driving, I keep my face pressed against the window. Trees of red and gold fly by and I admire the beauty of it all.

"Hey do you want something to drink?" Angel suddenly asks as we exit the forest.

"Sure," I shrug.

She opens the cooler and the smell of alcohol hits my nose. She pops the top off a small blue bottle and hands it to me.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's a wine cooler mixed with fruit juice, try it," she says, getting her own. I tip the bottle up to my lips and take a swallow.

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise at the sweet, fruity flavor. The only alcohol I've ever had was very bitter and burned my throat but this just warmed my chest. "Wow," I mutter and Angel chuckles.

"So since you're new I'm guessing you need just about everything, right?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, the clothes I was wearing when I came here are all torn up so I literally have nothing."

"Well this mall is great, it is one of the biggest shopping centers around. Plus my brother owns almost all of it so we get a really great discount," she grins.

"He owns it?"

"Well he owns the land anyway and the stores rent out spaces, that's how the pack gets most of its money," she explains.

I nod in understanding and take another drink of my wine cooler.

We finally come to a stop and we get out of the car. My eyes widen as they catch sight of the huge building.

Angel immediately drags me inside with Mykael and the four men following right behind us. I watch as she pulls me into a massive pink and black store.

"Wait what is this—oh," I mutter, my eyes widening as I catch sight of the inside. There are bras, panties, and lingerie covering every inch of the walls.

"Welcome to every girl's favorite store," Angel declares dramatically.

"Fuck this," I murmur, blowing a breath out of my mouth. It takes everything I have to not run away in terror.

"This is going to be a lot of fun! Now you have a much bigger rack than I do so you should look great in this shit," she chuckles, shoving me through the store and into a dressing room at the back.

"Hey can we get her sized?" Angel asks a girl in a black and pink uniform. She is fussing with a computer and nods absentmindedly.

"Yeah, sure. Just come in here—damn! You two look like our models," she says in surprise when she turns around.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we get that all the time. Now can we get her fitted?" Angel mutters in annoyance making me frown a little.

She's very confident.

For good reason though, my dragon comments.

"—just come right in here," she says and leads me towards an empty room.

"Okay let me know when you're done, I'm going to go look around so we can try some stuff on," Angel says cheerily before vanishing into the store.

I look toward the exit but see the men from the truck standing attentively. There is no way you can get past them, my dragon tells me.

I sigh tiredly. "This is going to be a long day."