Chapter Two: Fun with Kitties

I don't know how long we lay there for. The soft sound of Kit's purring filled my ears, while his tail ran up and down my body, in a calming yet sexy sort of way. I still didn't understand any of this, it was like something from a story book, or a manga. In real life, boys don't just turn into cats. It doesn't happen! Maybe i'm still dreaming, or maybe I got drunk or something.

Suddenly silence filled the room as I realized Kit had stopped purring, and was now sitting up on my chest. He was so light, I didn't even realize. The cat-boy's eyes were large and round as he stared at me, his ears flopping over slightly, and his tail wrapping around his shoulders.

"K-Kit, are you trying to seduce me..?" I muttered, feeling my heart-beat quicken. If he was, he was doing a good job of it.

"Maybe.." He mewled, tilting his head to one side, and running his tail down my chest. His soft pink lips parted slightly as he leaned slowly closer to me, his sweet breath blowing on my chin. I felt my member twitch, as he licked my lips, before claiming my mouth. A moan rumbled in my throat as I held his waist, rolling over so I was on the top.

Kit's previously cute expression had been replaced by a sexy hooded gaze, which sent shivers down my spine. I slid one hand over his chest, rolling his nipple between my fingers, causing him to mewl beneath me.

"M-master, ahh, I w-want you please, ha", Kit's voice came out in gasps as I pulled away from our kiss, grinding my hard erection against his own, causing pangs of pleasure to burst through my body.

I dipped my head down to Kit's other nipple and sucked it between my teeth, swirling my tongue around the hardening peak. I felt his soft tail gliding along my back, making me dip my hips further into Kit's, rubbing my cock even harder against his.

"Master!" Kit's cry drove me over the edge as I pinned his arms down and positioned myself over his entrance, pre-cum weeping from my tip as licked my lips. Suddenly I plunged myself into him, ecstasy ripping through me.

Kit cried out in pleasure and pain, but soon he was raising his hips and meeting me thrust for thrust, each time mewling delightfully.

Suddenly I felt something brush my own hole, rubbing up against it before plunging in, swirling around inside of me, making my orgasm begin to creep up on me. It must be his tail.

As the pleasure built up inside me, I thrust deeper into Kit, hitting his sweet spot over and over, as his tail did the same for me.

"I-I'm cumming!" Kit whined, his insides tightening around my member, causing me to thrust more violently into him.

"Hah.. M-me too", I said as a came inside him, filling him to the brim with cum. Kit's own cream shot out and covered his chest, while his tail left me and lay flat out on the bed. I collapsed over him, panting loudly.

Kit's purring resumed as I slid off of him, but he still insisted on snuggling up to me. Slowly the desire died down, and before I knew it, we were both sleeping.