thirty-four

questions & fire

"Cher!" her mother yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" Cher yells back. She stands up and stretches before walking downstairs.

As she walks downstairs, She starts thinking about Sunny. If Sunny was her mother, how did her dad she her? Did her dad have some secret?

Cher shakes her head. Right now wasn't the time to think about that. Right now she had bigger problems. Controlling the mess Sunny caused.

Apparently being burned alive gave you fire powers (people don't seriously burn yourself alive). Which Cher didn't know how it was going to help her. Considering Jack controlled frost, and frost melts when it gets warm. Sunny claimed it was to help her just in case Pitch came after her again. But Cher already made plans if Pitch ever came close to again last year.

"Cher do you know where my purse is?" her mom asks, looking around the living room

Images of her mother's purse on fire flash through Cher's head.

Cher swallows nervously, "no, why?"

"I could've sworn I left it here." her mom mutters, "well I have to go to work. Your dad should be home by six. If you dad's working late again, I made you some spaghetti. All you have to do is heat it up."

Cher's body tenses up as her mom says heat.

"You okay?" she asks Cher as she noticed her daughter tense up.

"Of course!" Cher says a bit too forcefully.

"Cher, if anything is-" Cher's mom starts off before getting interrupted by Cher's phone ringing.

"Sorry gotta get this!" Cher says, noticing Sophia's name.

author's note: part iii will be the second last part to frost! anyway, i hope you enjoy the chapter! don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't!:)