Chapter 14

Once we dealt with my apartment we headed back to Jӧrgen's place, our place I guess. I would say we spent a lot of time putting my things away in his closet but that's not true. I don't have a lot of clothes or a lot of anything really so unpacking at his place went real fast although we did have a long argument over him wanting to take me shopping for more clothes and me telling him no, that if I needed anything I would buy it myself with my own money.

That went on for while until he pretty much ended the conversation saying that he was taking me shopping whether I liked it or not. And since then I've been giving him the silent treatment. Currently I am sitting on our bed scrolling through tumblr on my laptop while Jӧrgen sat at the desk he had in here going over something.

I heard him sigh and say, "Babe, please talk to me. I'm sorry." In the corner of my eye I see him get up and walk over to me. He moves my computer to the side and sits in its place. He gently pulls my head up so we're face to face. "I just want to take care of you." He whispered. I could feel my walls breaking down at the sincerity in his voice. "Fine. But you're not going overboard with this shopping trip. I only need a couple pants and shirts. That's it." I told him sternly.

"I can deal with that." He smiled. He then gently grabbed my arm and dragged me out of our room and downstairs to his car. "We're going now?" I questioned looking at him confused. "Yep." He said popping the 'p'. With that we got in his car and he drove to the nearest mall.

**I apologise for the time skip but I'm too tired to write the mall scene in detail.**

After hours of shopping and arguing with Jӧrgen about all the clothes he bought me, we were going home. Seriously, even though he said he wouldn't go overboard, he went overboard. Clothes I looked at but didn't grab, he bought it for me. At the end of the trip we had like thirty bags.

When we got home, I was surprised to see the house full of people, guys to be more exact. Seeing them had me freeze in my spot and Jӧrgen bump into me. He made a small grunt like noise which made the other men in the room turn towards us. All but one stood up straight and looked respectable I guess you could say. While they all looked respectable and ready for instructions as they were in front of their leader I could see them eyeing me.

The one outcast started walking over to us causing me to step back into Jӧrgen's chest. "This her?" He asked coming to a stop in front of us. "Yes." Jӧrgen said. "Blaire this is my best friend Mason. Mason this is Blaire."

I was able to squeak out a small 'hi' making Mason chuckle. Looking over his shoulder I could see the other guys still standing there staring at us or actually me. Mason must have notice and turned around before looking back at me. "Don't mind them. They won't do anything." He said with a chuckle.

"Get back to what you were doing men." Jӧrgen said from behind me reminding me that he is still here. And like that it's like they all unfroze and started talking with each other like nothing happened. "C'mon babe. Let's take this stuff up to our room and put it away." Jӧrgen mumbled to me. Saying bye to Mason, we walk up to our room.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short and kind of sucks. I had no idea what to write but I wanted to give you guys something to read. If you have any suggestions on what I should write next please comment it. I would really appreciate your suggestions.