Chapter 8

( WARNING : DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE " SMUT " 18+ RECOMMENDED, IF YOU'RE YOUNGER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) 

Hey Hey, this is a short chapter to hold you Lovely people over until I  update in a few days. For all  the people that are here for Journey and Mia's story , just know that this book will be primarily focused on Paye and Derek. Just a few peek into Journey and Mia. . . Sorry . . . But this is Paye's story. Comment, Let me know what cha think :)

MIA

"Journeyyyyy." I called out to him from the bathroom.

" What? What's wrong?" He asked running into the bathroom, it was clear that I scared him.

" Come keep me company, I miss you." I insisted holding in a laugh. 

I was currently taking a bubble bath and I had gotten lonely.

" You miss me now, but after I been here for a coupla days yo ass gon' be tired of looking at me." He said, which was true.

He began slowly taking him clothes off and my eyes followed his every damned move.

Suddenly there was a tent in his boxers and an involuntary gasp escaped my lips and a smirk formed on his face.

He finished undressing and walked over to me and I slid up in the tub to give him room, hell there was plenty.

After he settled into the tub he pulled my body back to his chest. I sighed in contentment.

We sat there quietly for a while before he began to massage my shoulders.

I moaned quietly signaling him not to stop.

His hands slowly started to drift further down my body and he started massaging my breast.

Lightly pinching my nipple with one hand his other softly wrapped around my neck and he held it to the side, his lips found the hot spot on my neck that I never really realized I had. Moans slipped from my lips and I relaxed under his touch. The hand around my neck slightly tightened as his other hand slowly traveled between my legs and my back arched slightly as I tried to meet his fingers. He slowly ran his fingers against my slit that was overflowing with wetness. 

I began to grind my pus$y against his hand trying to get a little more friction. My body was on fire. I gasped and sighed and my body lightly shook with need. He unwrapped his hand from around my neck and hit the button on the side of the tub that turned on the Jacuzzi jets, never stopping the movements on my clit with his over hand. Suddenly he stopped, which caused me to whine.

" Shhh." he cooed in my ear and turned our bodies around so that we were sitting sideways in the tub. He raised me legs up over the side of the tub which gave the Jacuzzi jets a perfect shot at my over sensitized clit. My body felt as if it was floating. Especially when his hand reached under my thigh and he shoved two fingers inside of my already pulsating pus$y. I threw my head back and screamed out as my first orgasm hit me like a wave and I tried , I tried so damned hard to fight it but between his fingers and the jets I couldn't stop it. He pushed my bottom closer to the jets as he continued to finger fuck me with one hand his other reached down to part my pus$y lips so the jets had better access. After I came about three more time he finally turned me around to straddle his waist and slid me down slowly on his d!ck.

" Damn." He muttered and I kissed him hard on his lips and my body struggled to take all of him.

" Shit. Have y-you got-ten bigger?" I stuttered and began slowly moving up and down against his length.

He gripped my waist and began to thrust upwards into me. Fast and hard. Just the way I needed it. Causing me to shudder and began screaming his name as another orgasm rushed throughout my body. Journey spun me around while I was still on his d!ck and spread my legs to the jets so that they could stimulate my clit more and he continued to dig deep inside of me. My legs started shaking as I came again. This time Journey wasn't far behind me. The power from his orgasm sent me over the edge and into the arms of another orgasm. The sensations were too much. So damned much that I began to cry without realizing it.

After our breathing returned to normal Journey let out the bath water and turned the shower on and washed us both up before drying me off and carrying me to the bed where I instantly fell asleep. And the last thing I remember was him kissing my stomach and talking to the babies.