Pynch Oneshot

Disclaimer - this is a fanfiction, all characters belong to Maggie Stiefvater.

Gansey had still not come to terms with the fact that his best friends Ronan Lynch and Adam Parrish were dating. It came as a shock to him still, yet when he thought about it it made sense, the way Ronan would stare at Adam, his eyes tracing along his jaw, down his neck and collarbone. Eyes resting on his hands for prolonged amounts of time but only when he thought no one was looking. His usual hard stare leaving his face making him soft and vulnerable.

They way that Adam was always fascinated by Ronan's tattoo and how it snaked around his back and trailed up over his collar. How he would look away embarrassed whenever Ronan emerged from his room in nothing but his boxers with headphones around his neck and Chainsaw perched on his shoulder.

Their dating didn't appear to change much about the way they interacted with one another. Ronan still calling Adam by his surname and them both calling each other ass-hole, yet the insults thrown between them were no longer laced with the hostility that was when they first met and that they used as a disguise to hide their feelings from others and maybe even themselves and instead were more affectionate, they were tossed around carelessly with fond looks their feelings no longer hidden by hostility.

Adam Parrish and Ronan Lynch were not ones to show their affection through words but rather through touch but this was a private thing to both of them, saved for evenings alone, time hidden from the eyes of others and even Gansey himself. The most they did in front of him, Blue and Noah was hold hands or bump shoulders. The looks were still there though not as longing as before.

Gansey being his usual self was curious as to how they would act when they were alone. He couldn't imagine either of his friends being affectionate especially Ronan. Never mind affectionate to each other.

Gansey voiced this thought to Noah who told him, a look of horror going across his pale face, that he most certainly did not want to know what they did when alone. It was established by now that Noah had some kind of psychic ability to know peoples thoughts. His appearing at random was also an inconvenience to him.

Gansey was heading back to Monmouth recalling this moment with Noah and puzzling over Ronan and Adams odd relationship and lack of physical affection. When he arrived he was met with a sight that shocked him far more that anything he'd ever seen.

Ronan sat on Adams hips, mouth trailing down his neck one hand in his hair the other on Adams thigh. Adam had his eyes closed hands gripping Ronans back he appeared to be struggling to hold back a moan.

The door slammed shut startling to two on the sofa. They jerked apart both red and embarrassed to be caught in this situation.

Gansey stared shocked and at a loss for words. He cursed himself for wondering about them. Of course they did things like this, he had seen the evidence. Adam and Ronan turning up late to Minos, Adams hair messier than usual, Ronan with faint red marks trailing across his collarbone and neck, visible only because of the black vest he always insisted on wearing.

Ronan had managed to regain his usual cool demeanour and questions him "something wrong Dick you look like you just found a dead body"

Gansey still hadn't recovered from the initial shock so just murmured "I wish I had"

Ronan smirked.

"God dick who knew you were such a prude, its just kissing... mostly" he threw a suggestive wink at Adam.

Adam flushed an even darker shade of red and sank lower into the sofa.

"Yeah" replied Gansey "but its on my sofa, you have a perfectly good bedroom just 5 steps away why can't you go in there?"

Ronan grinned " because I love to see you squirm."

Adam laughed, recovery slightly upon seeing that Ronan is not embarrassed about being caught with him.

Gansey groaned, running a hand trough his hair. "Piss off Lynch"

Ronan grinned "okay" he stood, stretched, scooped up Adam and then walked the 5 steps to his room. Slamming the door closed behind him.

Needless to say Gansey stayed well away from Ronans room that night in fear of hearing, well anything. He also made a point of being really loud whenever he arrived back at Monmouth. He did not want to witness that again. Ever.