Trying to Find An Solution

I looked at the skyscrapers that were piling high in the sky, making us feel, or rather me like little trolls walking down the streets. I watch the building blur in my vision as I focus on Dylan's apartment building and what it will actually look like, the last thing I hear was that he's roommate moved out and got something better. The taxi finally stopped in one of those buildings that really looks like a house I bang on the door until Wesley my other brother opened the door and leaned against the doorframe. 

''My My Gabe, you surely haven't changed an bit'' he simile 

''Well geez thanks I was hoping for a different style'' I rolled my eyes as I step inside the door closed behind me as I looked around seeing that they have decorated the place nicely with a bachelor-type of feel. 

''Gabe'' said Dylan coming out of the kitchen with an sandwich in his hand ''really glad for you to make it'' he gave me a side hug 

''So, have you scored with any chicks yet?'' Wesley said, leaning against the sofa 

''Nope, I broke up with Tiffany,'' I said setting my suitcase down 

''Well bro, that's excatly why you're here to have some fun and a great summer'' 

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the remote and started to flip on any random tv shows 

''How's Mom and Dad?'' Dylan asked 

''Fine, so fine that there probabley getting a divorce'' I snorted 

For a second the whole room was filled with silence with my brothers' disbelief they both know that dad has been working all their life, but like me, nobody believes that they actually get a divorce or split up. 

''How do you know?'' Wesley said 

''She handed him his suitcase and told him the papers are in there'' I said 

''Somebody have to tell Joshua'' Dylan said ''He's coming home soon'' 

Like all my brothers, Joshua is the most athletic and has clearly made a name for himself as he lives here. Dating the most beautiful models, became an MVP on his baseball team, the Mets, making millions, and has even been offering movie roles. However, although Mom said that were all her favorites really Joshua is so just hearing that they get a divorce could nearly crush him. Which why, at the table, I was the one that basically told him the news, which wasn't entirely pleasant.

"Oh," he said when I finished telling him he set his fork down and wiped his mouth with a napkin. We stood in silence waiting for his reaction or response, but he stood still like a statue just staring at his empty plate like it will give him all the answers he needed.

"So how were going to fix it?" He finally said Wesley laughed while crossing his arms as Joshua gave him a raised eyebrow

"Josh, we can't fix something that's already broken," he shrugged "it's just impossible."

Now it was Joshua's turn to laugh "Your beginning  to sound like Dad we can fix this if we try"

"How when Mom and Dad are miles away? For all, we know Dad could be in London or something?" Said, Dylan

"Gabe, can't you call Dad or something?" Said, Wesley

I snorted "yeah like Dad is going to answer my calls," I said "The best way is to just give it time like a day or two then we could give a solution," I said clearly letting the words sink in not only to myself but to my brothers as well.