Home

"The magic thing about leaving home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better coming back. "
~Wendy Wunder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Chablis POV. Lab}
Chablis opened the small case to see a bunch of red and white pills, each with a sticker that spelled out Apotoxin 4869. With a sigh she closed the case and set it down on the table and turned her attention to the dirty blonde who was typing away.

"So these are the pills you made that you wanted to show me?" The girl asked. It took the other girl almost a minute till she replied with a bored "Yes". Chablis looked at the case. Aptx 4869. Who knew a side effect from this small drug would've brought the whole organization down 7 years ago. Miraculousy, Merlot, Moscato's younger sister and the daughter of one of the best spies, manage to make small replicas of Sherry's poison and was able to take away that pesky shrinking effect without problems. And Chablis was going to be the first to try it. She had waited for this day. Gin already had his chance with the first pill, now it was her turn. She smiled to herself as she grabbed the case and started hiding it in her bag.

"Aren't you suppose to use them until next week when your assignment comes up?"

She turned to look at Merlot who had now stood up and was walking her way. Before she can speak anymore words, Chablis reached into her bag and handed her the case. She watched in defeat as Merlot hid them in a safe near her desk and hid the key in her labcoat pocket. A awkward silence filled the room as Merlot proceeded to her typing. The silence was too unbearable for Chablis, she thought it would be best if she spoke out what she had in her mind.

"Yoshida-chan would've made a good sniper, you know.Also could've reproduced future BO members. I don't understand why we send her away like that. What if she spills the beans?"

"How many times did we explained this Chablis, " Merlot began as she stood and walked up to her until they were face to face, "Ayumi is being used to keep watch on Sherry and Kudo to make sure relationship doesn't get damaged. Our little vixen spy will appear in the picture after that first child pops out. Any more questions?", she finished the last words with a deadly tone.

Chablis shook her head and watched as Merlot left.

Little vixen spy eh? She thought to herself I think I already know who's our vixen.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Ayumi's POV;Somewhere in Beika}
The rays of the sun setting hit the lovely town of Beika as people walked the streets heading home. A lonely girl with shoulder length hair walked the street slowly, carrying her bag which contained her clothes. People ignored the teen and continued their everyday life.

Ayumi sighed as she tredged her way home.

Home......

She had a bowl of mixed feelings right now. She had felt a wave of sadness hit her when she got on the bus leaving Osaka and now she had a wave of happiness to be back in her hometown. Almost felt like crying tears of joy, but too embarrassed to do it in public in front of all these people. She sniffled back a tear and smiled to herself.

I have a few things to fix.

~few minutes later, near the dock~

Ayumi decided to take the long way home and oh how she regretted her decision. The shining white dots of the stars were already covering the sky and it wouldn't be long till the sun and it's beautiful tangy orange and pink glow would fade away and be cover by the dark blue blanket of night. She was hoping to get home before night, but it seemed that wouldn't be possible. She kept on walking.