Announcement

So TBaTH is coming to an end soon like all good things (and half decent books do). Problem is, I still love action and science (don't think that will ever change TBH) so I'm working on something I hope you will like. Heartless is more of a side project, when I want a break from action. So here goes.

When nineteen year old Rosaline Vance's best friend Juliet Bell goes missing, Rose will do anything to get her back.Even team up with Juliet's gangster boyfriend to blackmail a dangerous (and smoking hot) Mafia leader, Declan Knight into helping them.

Needless to say, things don't go well; hidden intentions come to light and dangerous enemies are made. Soon Rose and her companions find themselves in the middle of an ongoing investigation into human trafficking rings.

Fortunately with three half-decent Mafia members protecting you, you don't need luck. But Rose and her unlikely allies will do anything to take down the ring and bring Julie home. Before it's too late.

Author's Note: This books has guns, violence, humor and romance. It also features the laziest/clumsiest lead to grace the Action genre.

Sneak peek into the Characters;

Anastasia Rhodes: Assassin. Woman in black. Kicks asses left and right. She forms the muscle of the group along with Ryan.

Ryan Knight: Julie's Mafia boyfriend who teams up with Rose to find her. Works as an assassin. Shoots and then interrogates but he's a cutie.

Juliet Bell: A computer programmer who specialized in information technology. Goes missing before her twentieth birthday. Will kick your ass if you mess with her.

Declan Knight: Part time Mafia leader, full time asshole. Expert hacker and computer genius, screws people over for shits and giggles. Sort of like Artemis Fowl. (Author's childhood crush eep!) If he doesn't like you, he'll make sure you know it.
Caution: Extremely hot.

Rosaline Vance: Laziest person to lead an action book and fight a trafficking ring and a rival Mafia. Like Chevron, her physical strength is nearly zero. She's still smart as fuck.

Help me pick a title!

Comment if you have any good ideas for a title!

My personal favourites are Rose Red and Guns and Roses or something weird like. Summer Vacation with the Mafia 😂

TBaTH update coming soon!