Author's Note

Another random story I have thought of in the past few weeks now it's time to write and publish.

My name is Raathiyah but Raathi is suitable. I love exploring new genres so to write this novel will be interesting because I love taking risks. No writer is perfect so excuse the typos but I am always editing and learning.

This will be written in a male's point of view so it should be quite interesting since this is a sort of chicklit, romance genre. 

The title of this novel Buried Love of the Riches is long but over time you'll understand why the name was given because I don't focus on just the two main characters. Side characters don't know they're 'side' characters so they're capable of anything. ;) 

Since I love multimedia so much, there will be a song in almost every chapter and a few gifs. Please, no hate or rude comments I'm new at this genre but suggestions and corrections are welcomed :)

This novel is dedicated to one of my best friends @jazril9 who persuaded me into writing this, she loves this genre so I thought why not? And she came up with the title! Love you. 

PLEASE - DO NOT COPY. It shows that you don't have imagination and is desperate enough to copy work off of other people. Rather, just read with a cup of tea beside you...

Warning: There will be content such as explicit scenes, vulgar language and substance abuse. Read at your own risk. 

If you came by this book by reading my first book 'Caught by the bad boys'...

Hey! lol so glad you decided to give this book a read, I hope you enjoy this book, it will be very different to CBTBB, obviously being a chicklit genre. 

I've decided not to put any celebrities for the characters but letting your imagination go wild for the characters description because come on? At least one of the stories we've read we pictured ourselves as the main character...

All in all, enjoy this book and remember, in the end, it's all fiction. 

- Raathi